Great, And More Bans Still

Monday 06/09/2010, 13:28
LOA Zeus - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
LOA Zeus - Titan English - Monday 06/09/2010, 13:28

Now that we are back to format election. The staff goes and bans a bunch of cards that are probably central to peoples decks
Ongh now Sylth: no Jungo this week
Stiker: Less mono All Stars
All usable leaders: All decks but PC + Vohlt won't really have a Leader.
Smokey Cr: Less mono Piranas.
Shakra: Roots are now a support half this week again.
Charlie: PC is severely weakened.
Wanda: Dang only one really good 1* filler.

Well, this does seem to make things fair in some cases, some people like me were hoping to use our favorite decks in ELO, and now i can't, last week people forgot about All Stars, they won't this week, Marina is gone, so is Striker probably.
« Previous12Next »

2/13
peter1568 - Master - The United Rivals Of America English
Monday 06/09/2010, 13:47

These are they Perma bans I think. I really don't understand why anyone would add a 2*/1* filler to a perma ban, when she didn't even get votes on the elections. It just makes no sense.
3/13
jd105l - Veteran English
Monday 06/09/2010, 15:23

Just cause something doesn't get votes doesn't mean its not overpowered. people are so unobjective on this/these boards.
4/13
LoA Saivior - Hero English
Monday 06/09/2010, 17:10

What are you talking about?

Ongh: Voted to be banned.
Sylth: NOT banned
Charlie: NOT banned
Wanda: NOT banned
Marina: NOT banned
Striker: NOT Banned.

Maybe you should clear the cache in your browser, because the only cards that are actually banned that you listed was Ongh and Shakra, and Ongh was voted onto the banned list. And the only Leader banned is Morpheum.
5/13
-UnXpecTaZzZ- - Hero - TrAitorzZz English
Monday 06/09/2010, 17:43

Hula is also a good filler as 1*
6/13
sycanteLoA - Guru - Legends of America English
Monday 06/09/2010, 18:33

Eh, i think it'll take a while to equalize out, bear with it for a few weeks. it's true that All Stars will be killed with Striker and Marina gone, but with Striker banned it'll push away people even though Alexei is still decent, and when All Stars fades away a bit Marina won't be player banned anymore so they'll get by. My best elo deck that I got over 1400 with was Jungo Pussycats and it didn't have Ongh, Sylth, Charlie, or Wanda so those bans don't really bother me and if it stops other people from playing those clans then great. Once Sylth is banned Ongh and Askai might take turns on the player banned list, but Jungo isn't hurt that much because Sylth was already on the banned list. As for the others, eh, I couldn't really care. As long as Emeth, Rolph, and Oshitsune are constantly player banned I'm happy
7/13
Ouroboros-WMD - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 06/09/2010, 18:34

If you made it to 1500+ elo and get a lot of votes and you want people to buy your stock of wandas will you vote it out?...i think not. but anyway...

The Elo staff wants more variation in elo less mono more half decks. Wanda is a good half deck filler but most use it to get 2 5* PC deck. Charlie goes into that deck too. Shakra keeps the Roots half decking (with Sakrohm no doubt). Striker...duh...what All Stars deck isnt running mono with him and with those guys Eyrik is over-used. Seen Eyrik run in mono-allstars and mono-Nightmare this week. Ongh isnt perma banned just sylth. Sylth is way to over powered. You can lose turn one to a 13pillz on a slyth unless you run an SoA. or a 2HKO deck. Smokey is way to powerful mono-Piranas, no surprise there. And the usable leaders. Hugtana is killed Uppers with Hugo is stopped. Ambre is over used. Morphun and Eklore are stopped in high ranking elo decks because very few show up in 1200> elo decks. These bans are also made to backlash into dt decks too guys it isnt always just to hurt elo.
8/13
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Monday 06/09/2010, 19:11

@Saivior: Check the News Page.
9/13
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Tuesday 07/09/2010, 00:37

@LOA Zeus

those perma bans dont hit for a while...

getting rid of "favourite" decks isnt a bad thing isnt? forces different decks. and holding back the tide of mono decks out there probably isnt a bad thing.

again regardless of bans, those who cruise to 1300 will still cruise to 1300. those who use to put in the time to get into top 100, will still put in the hours need to get into top 100.
10/13
DecaUltra - Imperator - The Pro Ghosts English
Tuesday 07/09/2010, 06:41

Where's the ban list for this week?

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals