Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Best 2*
LOA Zeus - Titan English - Friday 10/09/2010, 04:15

What is the Best 2* in the game?

I think it is Lehane

Zapper1300 - Legend - Legends of the Dark English
Friday 10/09/2010, 04:55

Lehane is the best 2*. That doesn't mean I can't find Gil to be much more annoying to play against though.
LoA Saivior - Veteran English
Friday 10/09/2010, 05:03

Lehane might be the best Splash 2* though SoA or SoB kinda hurts her. Now if you look at mono decks, I think Sasha might take the cake.

Sasha: 7/2 Support +4 atk, protection Ability. That is +16 attack that can't be SoA'd or SoB'd! and she has only 1 pwr less than Lehane against full stops.
IM _Miterman - Senior
Friday 10/09/2010, 05:04

Signomi - Titan - D-Versified English
Friday 10/09/2010, 06:23

In order:

Lehane. This card will kick your ass hard. SOB for a 2** plus 2D and 8P is ludicrous. Add in her bonus, and you're looking at a awesome Bluff.

Sasha: I own her, and I can tell you most people assume she's a bluff, and waste their only good card in their hand, thinking they're gonna capitalize, and I put 2 pillz and they lose. +16 attack with Protection is totally worth it, add 7P and 2D, and Sasha is right up there with Lehane.

Spiaghi: -3 min 1 DR with 7 power and Montana bonus. Am I seeing this right? Spiaghi is known as another splasher, except when hit by SOA he really sucks. Add a pill with bonus intact and you opponent will half to pillz to beat, only to have a DR. Only bad part is Spiaghi has only 1D, and most opponents don't really care about that so they use their throwaway card on him.

Malysa Cr: 7P 2D with SOB and +2D. Almost as good as Lehane, but the reason Spiaghi and Sasha get the one up on her is neither are really affected by anything. Malysa Cr doesn't have pill-to-beat, only SOB, with is helpful but what about cards like Copper? What'll you do then? Not saying she isn't good, just lacking.

Arkn: I used to have Arkn. Let me tell you, Arkn is 1 very good tie-breaker card. He has 4D and kinda poor 5P, but his ability makes up for it. I'm sorry, but I'll take Arkn over Z3r0 D34d any day.

That's my list.
BigPoppaE - Imperator English
Friday 10/09/2010, 09:58

Phyllis is fun, she's a 7/4 with SOB, and Mawpin is an 8/4 with SOB after revenge. An incredibly under appreciated virtually indestructible card is Thormund who is an 11/3 in a mono Juntas deck.
Jyongri - Senior - Official PoxNora Guild English
Friday 10/09/2010, 10:52

Lehane. The only 1 card i have in Sentinel clan.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals