Monday 17/05/2010, 23:56
0 Anderson - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
16 messages
Begginer ELO deck building guide
0 Anderson - Titan English - Monday 17/05/2010, 23:56

Ok ELO.
25* no ELO bans
you should try and build your deck with a balance of cards,abilities, and stars. your deck format should be one of the following preferably: a split deck(4-4) mono clan( mono clan + Leader(7- Leader) mono clan+ filler EG: mono clan + Spiaghi(7-1) split deck+ Leader(i dont prefer these but some people like them. 4-3-1) and split deck 2 (3-5 or 6-2.) i dont prefer a split deck V2 but again some people like them. build your deck with as little low * cards as possible. keep your deck balanced, meaning not a 4 2* and 3 5* and 1 3* deck. your gonna get low chances of getting an above decent hand to play with consistantly. (remember, your worst hand can influence how good and how successful you are when going through your ELO mission )
Anyways, onto the game play and selecting your cards. try and build a blanced deck with a diverse selection of abilities.
Solid cards: cards like noodile, Dorian, Tyd Nanook, etc. they are your powerhouses. Try and get some high powered cards in so you aren’t relying on abilities.
pill manipulators: these are optional but can be very effective. They set in a total new mind game and are great for bluffs. Most of piranhas, and Junkz will be effective and the solid Corvus due to his solid ability(can’t be stopped).
« Previous12Next »

11/16
Tuesday 18/05/2010, 15:20

Hmm... I think i was reffering to Arno without bonus. Eitherwise I wouldve said he had his bonus
12/16
Tuesday 18/05/2010, 15:31

That was a bad example here's a better one.

Them 9 life 6 pills they have Rico Uranus you 9 life 6 pills you have Striker and nimestic. Your starting the round, so you SHOULD play nimestic first. That's guarantees you a win. Whether they fury and pill on either Uranus or Rico, you can counter it with the same play attacking from Striker. You win the game
13/16
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Tuesday 18/05/2010, 16:39

Yes but it would have been a draw then. Also don't use DR as example it can get confusing especially when there's SoA counters and things.

Great guide anyways, make it a little easier on the eyes and it can help a lot of people.
14/16
Wednesday 19/05/2010, 03:47

Interesting trippie... ive heard that comment somewhere else from a couple others
15/16
URHunter - Titan English
Wednesday 19/05/2010, 07:53

Saying 7-1 (Leader), 4-4 or 8 mono is good is one thing, giving them the why is probably more important. You give a lot of "rules" in your guide, but I don't think there is a lot explaining the why. Those are probably trivial to you, but they won't be to a new player.
16/16
Thursday 20/05/2010, 23:40

Once i get a few more suggestions, ill revise this then send in a new guide

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals