La Junta Deck Help!

La Junta Deck Help!
Monday 09/08/2010, 13:19
Bellazza - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2 messages
La Junta Deck Help!
Bellazza - Senior English - Monday 09/08/2010, 13:19

Hey Im Bellazza and I use a La Junta deck. I play ELO alot now because of great rewards and stuff.

My deck is:
Trish
Wardog
Bruce
Dean
Emeth
Gatline
Bryan
Winston

Can you think of any changes to that to make me become better in ELO

2/2
UmExcuseMe - Imperator English
Monday 09/08/2010, 19:21

The most obvious switch is Thormund in for Winston. Thormund is practically a must in mono-La Junta, and winning the round will block a lot more than 3 damage min 3. Also, Winston's 6 power without manipulation is just too low to scare anyone.

Other than that, your deck looks pretty solid. Pay attention to the decks you're facing. Heavy damage decks suggest the introduction of Jane Ramba for a bit of DR (probably for Bruce, who's basically just a Wardog plus one damage after all). If you're meeting a lot of SOA, consider replacing Trish with Nahomi. Or you might want to mix it up with Archibald if pillz manipulation is your style.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals