Clarity on New ELO Format Bans

Monday 23/08/2010, 04:22
jtsarnak - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
jtsarnak - Titan English - Monday 23/08/2010, 04:22

I think it would be a lot easier to plan week to week seeing a separate list for the cards that are banned every week (but not in the Staff Banned section) and those that are banned because of the format election. I still can't tell which is which.

2/9
DecaUltra - Imperator - The Pro Ghosts English
Monday 23/08/2010, 11:20

Does it matter? A ban is a ban - you can't use the card one way or another.
3/9
jtsarnak - Titan English
Monday 23/08/2010, 15:09

It'd be nice to know if a deck will ever possibly be viable or not...
4/9
Vinyl-Scratch - Legend - D-Versified English
Monday 23/08/2010, 15:41

Yep, it'll be nice to know if a card permi or weekly banned as you might be able to use a deck next week but not this week.
5/9
_Stego_ - Titan English
Monday 23/08/2010, 16:46

Agreed! And in addition to that it would be nice to search in "public presets" on ELO-decks which are actually allowed to be an ELO-deck that week.

For example in the most popular La Junta decks is Emeth standard a part of the deck...
6/9
-TCG-Rassele - Imperator - The Trend English
Monday 23/08/2010, 17:35

It would be nice if the vote-banned cards and staff-banned cards are displayed separately x.x

Even if the 'vote' or 'staff' would just be placed before the bans, it will suffice.

Your Deck cannot contain the following 46 Character(s): VOTE, Bryan, Lou, Dagg, Robb, Lea, Elvira, Oshitsune, Sigma, Copper, STAFF, Striker, Marina, Rolph, Toro, Leviatonn, Sylth, Rowdy, Spiaghi, Ghumbo, Dalhia, Smokey Cr, Yayoi, Charlie, Gwen, Wanda, Sledg, Shakra, Noodile, Uranus, Caelus, Dorian, Ambre, Ashigaru, Bridget, Eklore, Eyrik, Hugo, Morphun, Timber, Vansaar, Vholt, Gil, Blaaster, Rico, Kerry, Emeth, Askai.

something like that
7/9
Vinyl-Scratch - Legend - D-Versified English
Monday 23/08/2010, 21:27

Good idea Rassele It should be done.
8/9
Denouement - Titan English
Monday 23/08/2010, 22:10

Do they not do that because Staff-banned cards will incur penalties in DTs?
9/9
jtsarnak - Titan English
Wednesday 25/08/2010, 20:09

I doubt it, I'm sure the penalty bans have another tag associated with them in the coding to figure that out. A separate list would be awesome for the cards that don't incur penalties.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals