Sol Hona - Most underrated card ever

Wednesday 25/08/2010, 13:55
williebobo - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
williebobo - Titan - D-VersifiedEnglish - Wednesday 25/08/2010, 13:55

Having struggled coming up a new deck for this week's ELO. I finally find a solution that bring me back to top100 - Sol Hona! It is perfect in so many ways and I have never fought against anyone who also use it this week.

- 8 damage, can't ask for better
- Ability isn't situational
- Isn't too vulnerable to SOA
- Best of all, it is the ideal card against Ongh. Ongh needs 2 extra pills to beat Sol Hona, this 500 clintz will be the best investment you ever made!

I thought I would share this with you guys

2/6
Denouement - Titan English
Wednesday 25/08/2010, 14:30

Idk, he's kind of like a watered down Havok with 1 more dmg.
3/6
DrTravelerLoA - Master - Legends of America English
Wednesday 25/08/2010, 16:58

I think you can argue that while card for card, Havok is better, Sol Hona has solid support from inside his clan. The Aliens are actually really good in ELO right now while Sentinel seems to perpetually struggle.
4/6
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português
Wednesday 25/08/2010, 17:15

Sentinel were only good with the Hawk/Lehane combo. After the perma-ban, they seem to be a low tier clan.

Nowadays, the only really solid cards you can count on are Lehane and Melvin, the rest are sub-par for a competitive ELO deck (even Tobbie, because he suffers a lot against SoA, like the rest of the clan)
5/6
williebobo - Titan - D-Versified English
Wednesday 25/08/2010, 17:38

Agreed. Murray and Jautya are solid. Sakrohm used to be hammered by SOA clans but with the bans they are dominating at the moment.
6/6
DrTravelerLoA - Master - Legends of America English
Wednesday 25/08/2010, 17:42

Yeah, SoA completely neuters Sentinel. Half the characters have pitful power against SoA, the others can even deal more than a point or two of damage.

They really need an overhaul as a clan. More Stop cards might help, but really that's just a bandaid.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals