HELP

HELP
Thursday 26/08/2010, 04:17
abhishek - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
HELP
abhishek - Guru - lonely fightersEnglish - Thursday 26/08/2010, 04:17

I want to play in elo mode but i get jinxed every time. Nearly all the characters i have are elo banned.

One day i bought a Roots/Bangers deck and the next day came a mesage that 38 or some elo characters are banned including my Shakra, Noodile, Blaaster. Now i have to make up an all new deck.

Just give any deck you think is good. I can afford SOME expensive cards. No CR's.

I was thinking:

Shogunn
Loocio
Graff
Juicy Lord
Norbrodoid
Gibson
Veenyle
Tremoth

I know this is a hopeless deck so please give me some ideas. I can use any clan excluding Vortex, Nightmare and Pussycats.

So once again...HELP

2/3
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Thursday 26/08/2010, 06:16

http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=1549453&subject_page=0

here are the cheap options.... if you have the clintz, then cards like Petra Edd Mona and clans like FPC LaJunta and Skeelz become options.

wont be too hard to put together decks and adjust on a week by week basis if you have the clintz
3/3
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Thursday 26/08/2010, 06:20

The deck you are suggesting is pretty good but id suggest giving it some 2 hit KO possibilities...

Shoggun can become Bodenpower
Nobrodroid can become Onik. and/or Juicy Lord to Bball

gives you quite a bit more power and 2 hit KO chances with Boden and Onik

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals