Is this deck any good?
Friday 08/10/2010, 14:36
CurroGetafe - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
Is this deck any good?
CurroGetafe - Imperator English - Friday 08/10/2010, 14:36

Hi there!

A n00b in need of help here! I've been playing with this deck in ELO, but without much succes. Could you veterans of the webz give me a piece of advice? ANY kind of advice will be welcomed.

Curro

2/9
Friday 08/10/2010, 14:41

4/9
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 08/10/2010, 18:01

A tip i use is don't try to ko by using fury if you can win by making the oppoents life lower then your unless you a certain that your card will win.
5/9
Friday 08/10/2010, 19:02

Thanks, I tend to not use fury much. Prefer doing what you say. More! More! I want to know!

Curro
6/9
Q23 - Guru English
Friday 08/10/2010, 20:09

Here's a suggestion instead of using Ice Jim you could use Gabreielle and use Sting instead of Tyd
7/9
rangerbob - Imperator English
Friday 08/10/2010, 20:31

Serena instead of miss lullabee
8/9
Friday 08/10/2010, 21:55

"Here's a suggestion instead of using Ice Jim you could use Gabreielle and use Sting instead of Tyd"

I like to have at least one stop hability in the deck. I think is a must. Isn't it? And I already have a damage reductor who IMO is better than Gabrielle. What do you think people?

"Serena instead of miss lullabee"

Would that make a big difference? Serena is pretty expensive, and don't want to but her unless it's totally needed.

Thanks to all of you for the replies.

Curro
9/9
rangerbob - Imperator English
Friday 08/10/2010, 22:28

Don't use Sting especially if you already have 1 character with courage.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals