Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Could this be an Error? Or maybe some big News?

Saturday 16/10/2010, 19:50
TCG_Kris - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
TCG_Kris - Senior English - Saturday 16/10/2010, 19:50

If you look at the Temp Bans, on week 43 (24/10-30/10) Hawk is on both the Perma ban list and the Temp ban list.

I see this as either an Error, or certain Permabanned cards may become free very shortly.
« Previous12Next »

2/12
kTizzle(TCA) - Imperator - Time Conquers All English
Saturday 16/10/2010, 20:52

Weird.........
3/12
Toxica - Legend - Open Casket English
Saturday 16/10/2010, 21:20

Hawk is too powerful to be restrained by only one ban. It takes two to tame the beast.
4/12
TnT_Mathwiz - Imperator English
Saturday 16/10/2010, 21:55

I'm leaning heavily towards big news. Right now Hawk is 5K. Expect him to jump to 8K.
5/12
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 17/10/2010, 18:49

They wouldnt let such a broken card back into ELO.Not with copper still alive.I wouldnt get my hopes up,and trust me,i love using Hawk and it would be a surprise of epic proportions if he did,especially seeing how the bans are decimating such powerhouses as "Lea" and "Arno".Its a screw-up,but i wont say i told you so.
6/12
swagmaster420 - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Sunday 17/10/2010, 19:43

Am error obviously. If it's not an error, I want my Roots back.
7/12
Prof Necros - Veteran - Evil Incorporated English
Sunday 17/10/2010, 21:49

This doesn't necessarily mean that Hawk will be the only card being removed from the perma-ban list (if this is indeed what is happening); he could just be the only one that is starting off on staff-ban. Also if there is a new bout of ban-swapping than I would assume that they will be adding some others to the perma-ban list also. *cough* Toro *cough*
8/12
cosmo LW - Titan - Legendary Warriors Academy Español
Sunday 17/10/2010, 22:34

Yeah sure, the staff bans 30 cards, and now Hawk's coming back. come on guys.
9/12
PhaserhawkLoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Monday 18/10/2010, 04:43

I guarantee this was not a mistake. With the new format of bans, they can start to play around with cards and see what impact they will or won't have on the enviornment and they can quickly switch it back. I think their goal is to have it so every clan is viable in ELO and they are just seeing what they have to add or subtract to balance this. Look at GHEIST, they just banned Toro and Rolph and there was still a ton of GHEIST decks, they added Leviaton and Bristone to the mix and still a ton, they take out Methane too and now there is hardly any GHEIST, so they will start to tweak. Is Hawk a mistake, nope.
10/12
IM_Rayce - Hero English
Monday 18/10/2010, 05:04

I'm sorry to say this but I contacted a moderator about this.They said there would be a big annoucement if there was, it is surely a glitch especailly since they resently added Havok to the temp bans

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals