Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Why gheist got too many BAN this month??

Why GHEIST got too many BAN this month??
Friday 22/10/2010, 16:29
ZecuroX-GC - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
32 messages
Why gheist got too many BAN this month??
ZecuroX-GC - Veteran - †Grand Cross†English - Friday 22/10/2010, 16:29

Not only one week... but one whole month except 1 Oct - 3 Oct... the GHEIST keep BANed for soooo long!
Bristone, Leviatonn, torro, Rolph, even Methane and Z3r0 D34d in 2 weeks later...
i think this BAN is ridiculous...
this is my deck for this week: deleted
if Z3r0 D34d gonna be BAN for the next two weeks, i don't know what card i must use to make any good GHEIST deck... any suggestion?
« Previous1234Next »

2/32
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Friday 22/10/2010, 17:44

Cas everyone is hating on soa.
3/32
ZecuroX-GC - Veteran - †Grand Cross† English
Friday 22/10/2010, 18:29

@glaceon
SOA have the anticipate right? the "Stop:" ability...
everyone hate SOA? i hate SOB more...
some SOB must be also ELO BAN
like Lulabee, Selma, etc..
4/32
Prof Necros - Veteran - Evil Incorporated English
Friday 22/10/2010, 18:33

@ Glace
And that's why they're unbanning Roots.
5/32
cockcock - Veteran English
Friday 22/10/2010, 19:28

Holy hell...Z3r0 D34d too???
6/32
ZecuroX-GC - Veteran - †Grand Cross† English
Saturday 23/10/2010, 03:28

@cockcock
yeah in two weeks again...
i wonder why...
7/32
Wombatz - Senior Deutsch
Saturday 23/10/2010, 04:35

Why is the ban ridiculous ?

This week Vortex, GHEIST and Jungo absolutely dominated ELO. And yet according to you they should make GHEIST even MORE powerful than that. I say they might just as well just abolish all the other clans then.

GHEIST with all these bans that they currently have is still vastly more used than Fang Pi Clang or Freaks who have no card banned. So I say ban more GHEIST. Ban them until we see as many GHEIST as Fang Pi Clang in ELO. That would be balanced and fun.

Not the current system where you click the fight button and then go "hmm I wonder if my opponent will use Vortex/GHEIST or Vortex/Jungo".
8/32
swagmaster420 - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Saturday 23/10/2010, 06:00

Think GHEIST are having it rough? Have you SEEN Roots?
9/32
Puddin Tame - Guru English
Saturday 23/10/2010, 11:14

I've seen Roots a little, though, very little. Usually with evo Jeena.

I believe people/the staff may be tired of Roots/GHEIST being in like 50% or more of all battles.
10/32
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Saturday 23/10/2010, 15:37

It's a simple explanation:
over the course of the last few years, more and more cards released had abilities, and depended heavily on them. Older cards, either didnt have an ability or could still function (in the metagame at that time) without the ability. Currently 90% of the cards become useless against SOA, hence SOA-clans with possibly their own power or attack manipulations, eat everything. A high dmg GHEIST/Roots card can only be reduced by pussycat bonus, or Nightmare/Piranas DR's (which arent that commonly used)

Also SOA clans dominating ELO will increase a tendency for people to play monoclan instead of halfdecks, you want every card to have at least a bonus if it cant have it's ability, which limits the creativity in deck building. another reason why staff/people do not like SOA clans, hope this explains the huge banhammer for you, and I hope this will make you realise it's better off selling your soa clan cards for a different clan, as they wont be back for a while yet.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals