The best deck in elo.

The best deck in elo.
Monday 25/10/2010, 22:51
moonfish - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
The best deck in elo.
moonfish - Veteran - Basically AmazingEnglish - Monday 25/10/2010, 22:51

What is the best clan or best deck to use in elo? right now i'm running a Piranas deck, but i want to change my decks around every once in a while. What would be good to use?

2/10
Respect WMD - Guru English
Tuesday 26/10/2010, 00:01

Skeelz, They have no temporary bans this week,

Jungo is still playable when you switch the normal Askai in for the expensive Ongh or the cheap alternative Adler. As for Radek being out there are plenty of ways to counter it. Use a different 3 star or use a different deck's 3 star. Chiara comes to mind.

Pussycats are completely off the temp bans this week also
Roots could work this week
along with Ulu Watu, Uppers.

But to be Frank, I think a more suitable question is...
what is better to use? mono deck for elo, or dual-clan deck for elo.
I find myself thinking for 2 or 3 hours, looking at characters i dont have, and characters i do have, get frustrated and end up not playing at all.
3/10
IM _Miterman - Senior
Tuesday 26/10/2010, 00:30

I find that junks alost never get player banned in elo
4/10
The_HoAx - Hero English
Tuesday 26/10/2010, 01:19

There is no such thing as a "best deck or clan" currently though I see a lot of people using the Vortex clan with C Wing and Dregn as a 2HKO combo. Hope I helped.
5/10
BigPoppaE - Imperator English
Tuesday 26/10/2010, 02:27

Skeelz and Rescue when most of them are unbanned run train.
6/10
AutumnHart - Hero - Titans of Behemoth English
Tuesday 26/10/2010, 02:33

All i know it that Uppers and Montana kill all my decks on a regular basis
7/10
swagmaster420 - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Tuesday 26/10/2010, 04:42

Freaks have never been banned. I personally think Olga more than qualifies for the ban, but I guess that's just me.
8/10
-Glacier- - Imperator English
Tuesday 26/10/2010, 04:47

No such thing as the "Best", every week the clans slightly shift in usability by the ban list.
9/10
Lunien - Guru English
Tuesday 26/10/2010, 05:41

Piranas is probably one of the most stable clans in ELO, so far I"ve only seen Hawkins and Dahlia get banned, and they are hardly irreplaceable (Hawkins Noel is definitely playable, and I argue that Selma > Dahlia), and with the 3 stars they have, you don't really miss Smokey Cr that much. You can basically play the same deck every week and get decent results.
10/10
engrcva - Senior - Time Conquers All English
Tuesday 26/10/2010, 14:11

My advice:
GO DUAL clan.
Take a risk, play Freaks / Jungo(with out Askai)
Try out cheap cards and play hard using them.
Don't save up for a Ghumbo or a Mona or a Marina immediately . Play Nistarok, Gianfranco, or Spudd instead and you'll find that they are just as effective if you just play them well.
Just play and have fun.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals