Emeth
Bryan
Jane Ramba
Trish
Masamu
Wardog
Archibald
Thormund

I lose about half the time. Is there anything wrong with my deck or am I just a bad player? I'm thinking about picking up a second clan so I can finally get some ranking, but don't want to bother if I should be doing ok with this deck.

2/9
Zincomega - Titan English
Wednesday 09/06/2010, 21:07

Get rid of Masamu. Now.
3/9
Big_Daddy WMD - Titan English
Wednesday 09/06/2010, 22:27

Agreed. .
4/9
carson kitt1 - Novice - Soul City English
Wednesday 09/06/2010, 23:53

Eryik or Ambre will help you tremendously i used lajunta with Ambre and got 1300 elo easy
5/9
UmExcuseMe - Imperator English
Thursday 10/06/2010, 05:52

Masamu is by far your poorest card. This week, with plenty of SOA predicted, Nahomi should be there instead. You might also consider Bruce, who could replace Archibald or even Trish depending on your play style.

I'd personally prefer to replace two 3* with Dean and Gatline (although I like Burger when SOA is not so rampant).

La Junta is all about picking your battles, knowing when to pill and when to let the opponent hit you. The key is to win the correct two rounds so that you end up with higher life than your opponent (or KO him), because this deck isn't too likely to win three rounds. In many ways, it's a tricky deck to play. When you're learning the subtleties of La Junta, a 50% success rate is about right, so no, you're not a bad player.

Alternatively, you could take carson's suggestion and throw in Ambre (for Emeth) and play the deck like a battering ram.
6/9
Edon EG - Imperator Română
Thursday 10/06/2010, 09:26

*I have all the non-cr Junta cards.*

and you made THAT deck?
Fail >
7/9
diginator - Titan - gladiators English
Friday 11/06/2010, 01:07

I am the master of La Junta. I to have every La Junta card and they are my primary deck for 90% of the time i spent playing this game. I get past 1300 all the time and it was them who got me past 1400. I will say they are an extremely hard deck to use and they are getting worse with the growing All Stars.
I do like using the three star trio for half decks now, but i can see that sometimes you dont have a good half deck.
So this is the deck i tend to use... it is well balanced thus it works.

Emeth
Morphun or Eklore
Trish
Jane Ramba
Nahomi
Wardog
Winston
Thormund

what do you think?
8/9
MABanator - Hero - Ramshackle Glory English
Tuesday 15/06/2010, 09:46

Diginator Dean for Winston and holy crap how'd i get into the public presets
9/9
-Xins - Legend English
Tuesday 15/06/2010, 12:09

Morphun or Eyrik
Emeth
Nahomi
Bruce
Archibald
Wardog
Jane Ramba lvl2
Thormund

Just, the problem, you need more reductors. But now, La Junta have just jane ramba...
Bruce for Trish, because Roots and GHEIST are often played.

Bye.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals