Trends/Patterns I've noticied.

Monday 02/08/2010, 16:22
epayne WMD - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
epayne WMD - Hero English - Monday 02/08/2010, 16:22

When your opponent is aiming to hit a 2HKO always put a life manipulator and your opponent will always put all in on his second card....

9/10 people put 2 pillz on a decent two-star card, be clever, put 3 pillz on another card.

What are your trends/patterns you see when playing UR?

2/5
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Monday 02/08/2010, 17:05

"When your opponent is aiming to hit a 2HKO always put a life manipulator and your opponent will always put all in on his second card...."

If things could be predicted this absolutely, then everyone would be a pro.

9/10? Maybe in lower tiers, as soon as you hit 1250e+ this kind of obvious play makes way for the more tactically aware players.

For every time I see the "obvious" play, I see another more devious one. There's just no way to call a trend or predict with certainty to the point of developing set pill tactics.
3/5
PiedPiper - Senior - Pipers of Hamelin English
Monday 02/08/2010, 17:16

Montana Clan is waaaaay too powerful with the new changes.
4/5
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Tuesday 03/08/2010, 09:53

Montana are fine, not too powerful. With Spiaghi gone they've lost a massive edge.
5/5
SirElric - Hero English
Tuesday 03/08/2010, 10:30

I wish they add Avola in the ELO ban list.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals