Advice for facing SOA

Advice for facing SOA
Monday 06/09/2010, 05:57
Rawrimawolf - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Advice for facing SOA
Rawrimawolf - Senior English - Monday 06/09/2010, 05:57

If you were to construct a mono Sentinel deck, what would be your opinion of those cards that could best withstand SOA and still function decently?

also Malia or Zhang?

2/5
Puddin Tame - Guru English
Monday 06/09/2010, 08:56

If it is a week where SoA is common I wouldn't recommend Sentinel at all. In such a week they must be TERRIBLE. But Lehanne and Melvin should be okay after SoA. Coby and Havok are probably vaguely decent against SoA.
3/5
Prof Necros - Veteran - Evil Incorporated English
Monday 06/09/2010, 17:51

I would recommend Zhang because she is decidedly more threatening than Malia, GHEIST has such high damage that +3 life is not going to make a big difference, while +4 damage will help you get them out quick. I should know, you will see me out there playing mono GHEIST this week.
4/5
swagmaster420 - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Monday 06/09/2010, 23:16

Win with Zhang, die afterwards?
5/5
DrTravelerLoA - Master - Legends of America English
Wednesday 08/09/2010, 21:15

Cards that hold up against SoA:

Tessa Cr
Miranda
Zhang
Melvin
Lehane
Aurelia
Dayton

After that, you're in trouble using Sentinels. No matter who the 7th man is, you'll have some sort of SoA difficulties. Sentinels really struggle against SoA, as SoA cripples their damage or power scores.

The upside is that Sentinel actually hold up well against SoB.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals