Rowdy or Gil

Rowdy or Gil
Wednesday 08/09/2010, 11:13
URHunter - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
16 messages
Rowdy or Gil
URHunter - Titan English - Wednesday 08/09/2010, 11:13

Finally saved up 9k and undecided who to get. won't get other things like Jane Ramba and Marina (was high on my priority before, but had some fun with Junks).

or am I better off saving for Levitonn and buy a GHEIST/Nightmare deck?
« Previous12Next »

2/16
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português
Wednesday 08/09/2010, 11:29

You are better off buying one of those, because you had fun using them
Both Rowdy and Gil are staples on a Junkz deck, so it really doesn't make that much of a difference which one you buy first, because you will need both anyway
3/16
DvF_Murdoch - Titan - D-Versified English
Wednesday 08/09/2010, 13:04

I'd go with Rowdy first. Dreen can be used over Gil until you've saved up more...
4/16
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Wednesday 08/09/2010, 13:17

What card can you buy and use right away? There's no point spending it on Leviatonn if you don't have the cards to go with it as it'll be some time before you can enjoy using him.

Looks like you have the Junkz to back up your Gil or Rowdy, so I'd go for one of those. Use them in Elo or DTs and save up for the other decks.
5/16
Zapper1300 - Titan - Legends of the Dark English
Wednesday 08/09/2010, 14:19

You will need both eventually but I would go for Rowdy first. Dreen and Veenyle are more than capable 2* cards while you save up for Gil.
6/16
Jin Kisaragi - Titan - Open Casket
Wednesday 08/09/2010, 16:27

I'm more of the opposite with this as Gil when used on a card you expect pillz on can be a devastating blow to your opponents pill reserve, he lets you over pill a bit ( Yes there are times when I play second I'll drop 7-8 pillz on him and still win) because of his ability and bonus. ( For some reason some people seem to really want to win against him, and will at times pill 5-7 against him, on the other hand you could just pill 3 and if your opponent pillz zero your equal or you'll have pill advantage because they did pill)

One of the best hand combo's to me with in the Junkz clan is Gil /Tremorh as then you can have complete control only with an attack mod to boot. ( You can even bluff Gil in this case, thus getting you a pill advantage then allowing you to lower them with Tremorh after word, and make them pay for that mistake)( Soa clans affects this plan a bit, but soa abilities you can work around)

Rowdy is a great card but he is also a 4 star, and Gibson can be a great filler for that spot until you can afford him. Malmoth is another cheap option that is great because its dual manipulation which can save you in lower pill fights or higher pilled fights.

Gil is a 2 star, and allows you to fit in Peeler, Haze, Fuzz, Taham, DJ Korr Cr ( Tho I figure those that have him also probably own the whole Junkz clan) , or my personal favorite Hugo while not being a filler you have to throw in there.

Gil can also be a splash card if you want pill manipulation in a deck.
7/16
Jin Kisaragi - Titan - Open Casket
Wednesday 08/09/2010, 16:33

DJ Korr Cr of course being in type 1 because lets face when elo isn't going so well take your frustrations out in type 1.
8/16
Vinyl-Scratch - Legend - D-Versified English
Wednesday 08/09/2010, 16:35

Gil
9/16
SadisticCynic - Hero English
Wednesday 08/09/2010, 16:44

I think Rowdy first, Gil is only good with some back up( Gibson, Rowdy, Malmoth, Fuzz... generally stuffs that could help him scare people better)
10/16
-The Dude- - Hero English
Wednesday 08/09/2010, 23:11

Truth be told, you should be fine either way. I would get whichever card you personally think is "cooler". More than likely, you will play better with whatever you are more comfortable with. Further, there are viable replacements for either until you can save up for whoever gets left out on the first go.

Me? I would probably pick up Gil if I had to choose. Being able to fairly consistently seal the game by the first turn is pretty powerful.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals