ELO Bans? Or am I missing something?

Friday 10/09/2010, 15:28
DecaUltra - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
DecaUltra - Imperator - The Pro GhostsEnglish - Friday 10/09/2010, 15:28

What's up this week? I'm still pretty new here so I'm getting into the swing of things but I've been following the ELO bans each week and I'm wondering what happened this week? Suddenly nothing besides Staff bans are in effect? If anybody would care to enlighten me, that would be great.

(not that Im complaining - seeing a lot more of my cards as usable is quite nice.

2/3
St3f - Guru ελληνικά
Friday 10/09/2010, 16:28

Check the staff's message board
3/3
0 Braxter - Titan English
Friday 10/09/2010, 22:48

In August the staff banned a whole lot of cards to test out the bannings and to collect the data and come to a decsion on what cards to perma-ban, but now in September all of those bans are dropped and the only bans other than the staff banned cards are the ones voted in the players format election, even though on Septemeber 13th perma-bans will go into affect on: Smokey Cr, Caelus, Charlie, Wanda, Shakra, Sylth, Striker, Hugo, Morphun, Eyrik, Ambre, Eklore

i hope that helped you

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals