ELO week of 9/20 to 9/26

ELO week of 9/20 to 9/26
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 20:28
DrTravelerLoA - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
19 messages
ELO week of 9/20 to 9/26
DrTravelerLoA - Master - Legends of AmericaEnglish - Tuesday 21/09/2010, 20:28

Your Deck cannot contain the following 10 Character(s): Marina, Robb, Toro, Mona, Kerry, Oshitsune, Blaaster, Ghumbo, Sledg, Emeth.

The characters currently banned from the ELO mode by the staff are:
Wanda, Zatman, Ratanah, Wee Lee, Jackie, Lyse Teria Cr, Vickie Cr, Kiki Cr, Charlie, General Cr, DJ Korr Cr, Tanaereva Cr, Guru Cr, GraksmxxT, Ambre, Hugo, Morphun, Striker, Lamar Cr, Shakra, Alec Cr, Marco, Kolos, Eyrik, Eklore, Smokey Cr, Hawk, Sylth, Caelus

-----------------------------------

No one had started a thread yet, so I thought I'd jump on and do it. What are folks seeing in ELO this week?

I know I'm running Roots and doing quite well, but I'm also running into a LOT of other Roots decks, along with a large amount of Montana mono and halves.

Anyone else?
« Previous12Next »

2/19
WP_Bauldy - Legend - War Party English
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 22:14

I can't handle it anymore i have given up on today i hit the heights of 1364 today and have sank right back to 1200 because of Roots. No other deck but Roots for the simple reason that that's all there is. GHEIST haven't been much of a problem but everyone and their dog has a Roots mono or half this week and i am struggling like mad to grind any kind of run out of it. I probably brought it on myself because in a recent post i said i hardly ever come up against Roots but here i am getting what i asked for.
3/19
jd105l - Veteran English
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 22:30

I've only had time to quickly get to 1100, but so far i'm seeing a lot of Roots (mono/half) as well as a number of GHEIST (mostly half). those 2 are by far and away the tops. Also seeing a number of Montana half/fulls, as well as Skeelz and piranah halfs.
4/19
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 22:49

Bauldy: Seeing that 1364 would be top 15, you have done quite well. Wait a little more for the week to settle, so there will be more variety on the top.
5/19
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 22:52

No suprise really the Skeelz and Piranas are there to combat the GHEIST and Roots, Nightmare would be there to but as per usual with the likes of Oshitsune banned they need to take a back seat.
6/19
-Argos-ZS - Titan - D-Versified English
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 23:38

No wonder why Skeelz, with SOA and SOB abounding. Just adapt Levitonn, or Spycee.
7/19
RedPopsicle - Veteran English
Wednesday 22/09/2010, 05:34

I feel sort of sad now, with my Junkz and Sakrohm T_T I guess Uranus will be used no more this week in ELO. Oh well, time to bust out the Pussycats and Jungo. Then again, Piranas would kill that...
8/19
sycanteLoA - Guru - Legends of America English
Wednesday 22/09/2010, 06:51

I'm right under 1200 so i haven't really gotten that far in elo yet but i haven't been seeing the Roots everyone's talking about. lots of Jungo on the other hand...
9/19
Wednesday 22/09/2010, 12:08

I asked a couple in my guild and they said the same thing but i think its because everyone from 1250 to 1400 has a Roots deck and you haven't climbed high enough to meet them yet.
10/19
DrTravelerLoA - Master - Legends of America English
Wednesday 22/09/2010, 13:50

What's hillarious is that folks were saying Roots was dead in the new ELO. Ha ha.

I'm seeing Skeelz halves popping up now in response to the week.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals