Marco but not Copper?

Marco but not Copper?
Monday 27/09/2010, 01:12
redeemeraz - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
Marco but not Copper?
redeemeraz - Veteran English - Monday 27/09/2010, 01:12

Having a hard time understanding why Marco is banned, while Copper is not.

They are both very similar.

Both rely on their ability to get them 9 power. SoA drops them both to a useless power of 4 or 5

Copper has +1 damage over Marco
Marco has +4 attack over Copper

To me that seems like they are of equal power, yet one is perma banned, and the other is not even touched. This make no sense to me.

2/9
TCG_Kris - Senior English
Monday 27/09/2010, 01:26

At the time Marco was Perma banned, Rescue was the top of Elo. By a long shot. The were near unstoppable.

From what I've seen/remember, Sentinels haven't really been as devastating of a force as Rescue had been.
3/9
LetheanTears - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Monday 27/09/2010, 01:33

Try looking at the rest of the clan. Sentinel outright suck while Rescue actually have good cards. Or one could say that the Sentinel are only good when they have Copper. Rescue, on the other hand, can stand without Marco Cr/Alec Cr.

Simple as.
4/9
Kantimplora - Legend English
Monday 27/09/2010, 01:41

I understand you and until a certain point I agree you.
But maybe the reason is that Copper gets pretty more weak against SoAs.
You see, against a SoA, wasting just 4 pillz (3 + the reserve one), Copper has an attack of 24, and Marco 32. Say 7 pillz and Copper has and attack of 36 and Marco, 47. 8 points of difference in the first case, 11 in the second. Thats something to take into consideration.
5/9
The Feared - Master - the courtyard of shadows English
Monday 27/09/2010, 01:56

Marco is a Rescue. Simple as that.
6/9
BesucherXia - Titan - XiongDang Deutsch
Monday 27/09/2010, 02:45

@Ike Harris

agree, 4p+8atk is far easier than 5p+12atk to deal with, and 1 more damage does not pay for that.
7/9
swagmaster420 - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Monday 27/09/2010, 03:15

Marco is in Rescue, that's why.
8/9
LosingSleep - Guru English
Monday 27/09/2010, 04:26

Yeah,

Sentinel without Copper? Pfffft...

Rescue without Marco? They've got other amazing 5* nearly as devastating.

The Sentinel NEED Copper. The Rescue were simply balanced when hit by the banhammer.
9/9
Shanraal - Titan Deutsch
Monday 27/09/2010, 15:23

None the less it's pretty rediculous that we can vote against Mindy and Wendel this week while neither Copper nor Dregn are even on the list. I already knew which decks will rule the next 2 weeks by a long shot....

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals