Gheist/Nightmare Deck building help

GHEIST/Nightmare Deck building help
Monday 21/06/2010, 13:38
Zee Deveel - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Gheist/Nightmare Deck building help
Zee Deveel - Master English - Monday 21/06/2010, 13:38

So this week Oshitsune gets banned. I was using this deck last week: (http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1208001&list) Unfortunately Oshitsune is a key player in that deck. I dont have all the money in the world to buy a totally different deck so I'm just gonna change my current one.
My idea:
Oshitsune>Azgroth
Rolph>Wardom
Bristone>Darth(ya i just wanted to bring this up )

Pls Help

2/4
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Monday 21/06/2010, 14:03

Keep Bristone. Darth is too shaky.

I prefer -2 power to +2 damage, but that's arguable.

If you can afford it, I'd do this:
Oshitsune - Ghumbo
Pan -> Phyllis or Eadh
3/4
Zee Deveel - Master English
Monday 21/06/2010, 14:26

Cool Ghumbo isnt banned this week. Unfortunately even if i sell Oshitsune i'd be 3-4k short(im welcome to offers tho haha). I dont know where my clintz is going, I should have like 5k more than a few weeks ago that 5% is such a b*tch. Thanks for helping me (again ) shadow. Btw for further notice i have like 10k to spend if i sell Oshitsune.
4/4
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Tuesday 22/06/2010, 11:48

Well, the way I do it is to sell any expensive cards I have lying around that I'm not using. If you're aiming for a deck you think you might use a lot, then hoarding cards really is counter-productive.

If you don't like the 5%, use the trade forum for straight swaps.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals