Think about this...

Think about this...
Sunday 18/07/2010, 09:46
jojotehhead - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
Think about this...
jojotehhead - Titan English - Sunday 18/07/2010, 09:46

With the new Vortex cards you can get a pretty supportive half deck for about 9-10 stars.
Cyb Lhia
C Wing
Neloe
Any Level 3 or 4, with your best options being Deea, Sunder, or Dagg.
This leaves you with 15-16 to work with. If you pair it up with Piranas you could run something like this:
Selma
Dalhia
Smokey
Tyd
Just a thought...

2/3
LetheanTears - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Sunday 18/07/2010, 12:06

That's one way to do play. Only "bad" card in that half is Neloe and she's isn't the worst card ever. But I'd rather the inverse, make the Vortex the 14 to 15 half. Oflgn, Dagg, 3*/4* of choice and a 2* of choice is also a nice half. Especially since Oflgn wins games by himself.

My main thing about a low starred half for Vortex is that you'd rarely maximise the bonus. With a big half, your offense could have it's edge for plenty of turns. And if the opponent ever feels like stopping you, you go at them again! That's just me though...
3/3
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Sunday 18/07/2010, 17:49

I made one similar to this idea: Ocean Vortex

Imba on the surface, but even the 4 "*s can hold their own.

I've drawn the best hand a couple of times too: Selma, Dalhia, Deea, Dagg, and it's ridiculously overpowered.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals