I don't understand this

I don't understand this
Wednesday 25/08/2010, 19:56
-Razvan- - Hero Română

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
I don't understand this
-Razvan- - Hero Română - Wednesday 25/08/2010, 19:56

I would like to know because I don't seem to get it... How come I sometimes loose when for example both cards have 7 power and one 10 pillz and the other 7
I know highest attack does not always win you the battle but still, such a difference?

2/9
Endymio_DvF - Titan - D-Versified English
Wednesday 25/08/2010, 20:02

Don't play 'Random' rooms.
3/9
-Razvan- - Hero Română
Wednesday 25/08/2010, 20:22

I'm playing elo, it's posted in elo o_o
4/9
-Razvan- - Hero Română
Wednesday 25/08/2010, 20:23

Room option: 'No random, the highest attack always wins.'
5/9
MobiusWyrm - Legend - Second 2 None English
Wednesday 25/08/2010, 20:27

In randoms the only guaranteed win is to double the end total. While the more Pillz you throw in will increase your chance of winning, it is still an increased chance. If randoms are throwing you, just do what Endymio_LW suggested, play non-randoms.
6/9
Vinyl-Scratch - Legend - D-Versified English
Wednesday 25/08/2010, 21:06

Someone else who doesn't understand this.

1. this
as a demonstrative pronoun, this denotes something that is present or near in place or time, or something just mentioned, or that is just about to be mentioned

2. this
as an adjective, this has the same demonstrative force as the pronoun, but is followed by a noun; as, this book; this way to town

Glad to be of help razvan.
7/9
Ih8random - Imperator English
Thursday 26/08/2010, 09:52

When two cards have equal attack, the card with lower stars wins. If they are equal in star count, the attacking card wins.
8/9
-Razvan- - Hero Română
Thursday 26/08/2010, 10:31

Oh well, thanks for that, I need help at grammar
9/9
URHunter - Titan English
Thursday 26/08/2010, 13:13

Next time it happens, try taking a screenshot, it would be easier to see what is happening, there could be things like banger/Ulu Watu bonus that you forgot about when you say 7 power, or a Leader (unlikely because you are playing ELO), or when the 10 pills is 7 pills + fury vs 7 pills, in which case they would be same attack (7 power x (7 pills + 1 starting pill) = 56 attack for each), fury only matters if you win a round.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals