How to counter All Stars and Rescue

Thursday 09/09/2010, 09:59
BigPoppaE - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
BigPoppaE - Imperator English - Thursday 09/09/2010, 09:59

Since everyone and their mother seem to be playing the exact same two generic decks featuring Striker/Jessie/Marina/robb or Anita/Cliff/Lea/slyde I just have to ask if anyone knows a good counter deck. I'm really frustrated floating around 1260 because I meet these decks every other play and just can't win consistently against them.

2/5
Lunien - Guru English
Thursday 09/09/2010, 22:26

SoB would be the obvious counter to them, I personally prefer Piranas for the pill manip against their power/atk manip that's taken away, it's pretty devastating against them
3/5
-The Dude- - Hero English
Friday 10/09/2010, 04:41

4/5
Zapper1300 - Titan - Honorclan Guild English
Friday 10/09/2010, 04:49

I'm surprised complaining about GHEIST as well but Piranas seem to be your answer.
5/5
BigPoppaE - Imperator English
Friday 10/09/2010, 09:47

Im now rolling with a life/damage manip Nightmare deck and I immediately shot up above 1300 haha. I guess everyone wanted to take advantage before Striker was perma-banned. Thanks for the advice guys.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals