GHEIST elo deck help

GHEIST elo deck help
Friday 10/09/2010, 00:02
Synile - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
GHEIST elo deck help
Synile - Senior - Transmutating SynergyEnglish - Friday 10/09/2010, 00:02

Ok i need a good deck. Im losing every game all i want is the 2 credits for getting 1000+ because thats all i need to get classic deck and can finally public sale. My deck is Bristone, Darth, Dolly, Luba, Mini Mund, Platinum, Strynge, and Timber. Im thinking of going with Pirana or Nightmare but i only have 1 218 clintz Is there any cheap cards that can go with my deck from any clan? i just want to get over 1000 and get 2 credits. Im at 946

2/5
MABanator - Hero - Ramshackle Glory English
Friday 10/09/2010, 02:14

Well with 1200 clintz u cant get nuch ever consider dt to get the credits and my deck advice is first get Timber nd styrange out on ur budget maybe vladmir and Astrid
3/5
Cycrino - Imperator - night school English
Friday 10/09/2010, 02:56

First if you want to use a Leader use Hugo instead, as for the rest its all useable not great but useable, I would replace Strynge with just about anything like: Astrid, Ludmilla, or Arkn. If using one of the later two you get a free star which can let you put in a 4 star instead of one of your 3 stars which can give you access to Saw or Anibal I would choose the later but Saw is a decent card if you play him right
4/5
LoA Saivior - Hero English
Friday 10/09/2010, 02:57

You could partner with Jungo if you wanted:

Bristone, Dolly, Luba, Platinum
Askai (1100), Radek (400), Buba (480), Borss (175)

If you want to go this route, pm me and i will send you Radek and Buba.
5/5
-The Dude- - Hero English
Friday 10/09/2010, 04:48

Honestly, that is just an extraordinarily low amount of clintz to be working with. I would suggest looking for deals on cards and then selling them high when the prices go up a bit. Then you can start buying the staples for GHEIST, many of which are fairly inexpensive. (i.e. Arkn, Rolph, Methane, etc.)

Surely you can manage to bump over 1k with your cards now, yea? I was hitting 1.1-1.2 within the first week using the Junta/Sent starter set. Mike was a beast lolz!

Btw, I'm not one of them personally, but there are several really generous cats on here that like to share their wealth. Maybe someone will throw a Toro or Levi your way =D

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals