Monday 04/10/2010, 02:02
Lunien - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
21 messages
ELO week 10/3 - 10/9
Lunien - Guru English - Monday 04/10/2010, 02:02

This week's bans:
Characters temporarily banned by the players’ votes
Marina Askai Elvira Sigma Bodenpower Gil Sledg Shann Spiaghi Lou Leviatonn Gwen Yookie

This week (from today at 18:00 to Saturday 09/10, 18:00)
Characters temporarily banned by the staff
Robb Rolph Emeth Dalhia Noodile Dorian Blaaster Toro Mona Kerry Rico Vermyn N Pegh Ghumbo Lea
Uranus Bristone Rowdy Oshitsune Arno Chiara

Skip to bot for TLDR version.
As you can see, Copper still running about for some odd reason, probably to give Sentinel more play. Both SoA clans hit hard again - Roots crippled, GHEIST lose Rolph Toro Bristone Leviatonn - the Bristone ban hurts particularly hard. Rescue are still probably out, none of their staple SoBs, as well as Elvira. Nightmare probably out again as Oshitsune is back on the banlist. Chiara still out.

DR's are hit pretty hard as well - Pegh, Arno, Bristone, Uranus, VermynN out, but Spiaghi's back in play. Look to see more Montana even though Mona is out. Apart from that, usual suspects (Marina, Blaaster, Dorian, Bodenpower - basically high power high damage cards) are out as well

Piranas still running strong, so figure to see a lot of them, I know I'll be running a Pirana deck.

TLDR: Copper still on the loose and probably more rampant than last week. Lots of Piranas.
« Previous123Next »

11/21
Raisinbman - Guru English
Monday 04/10/2010, 23:54

Unban Pegh! and Askai!
12/21
swagmaster420 - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Tuesday 05/10/2010, 00:29

Well this is just fantastic. They banned Pegh and Uranus..
13/21
swagmaster420 - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Tuesday 05/10/2010, 01:12

I'll be running this.

deleted
14/21
jons91 - Master English
Tuesday 05/10/2010, 02:56

All the GHEIST this week is insane...
15/21
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português
Tuesday 05/10/2010, 06:11

Seriously guys, Rescue ain't that big of a deal on ELO to have so many cards banned. Cliff gave them a chance to compete, but now he is gone too?! That's just ridiculous :/
16/21
Eddy Money - Veteran English
Tuesday 05/10/2010, 07:22

They are absolutely destroying ELO. Seriously are you going to ban Bristone? Unbelievable!!! 10 more characters are going to be banned by next week. Quit making cards if you are going to ban them Thanks a lot

Bristone is a 6/4, -3 damage reducer and is the only damage reducer in heist. It is a cheap card (500 clintz) that anyone can afford too

Whats your take?
17/21
Puddin Tame - Guru English
Tuesday 05/10/2010, 07:24

Wow at Rescue, Roots and GHEIST

The player vote really shows no mercy though. I am surprised they banned 2 more Roots on top of what the staff banned and are possibly banning Methane next week on top of the 4 staff GHEIST bans. I guess people just want a break from the olden days of SoA every second or third fight.
18/21
Remzer - Hero - Les Saintes Galoches English
Tuesday 05/10/2010, 14:01

@ Lunien : yeah, I figured it out afterwards, but thought I'd made an arse out of myself enough for one day, no need to post more! New guy here! ; )

As for player-voted bans, they are temporary. We just have to adjust our decks accordingly for a week, and then they change... Bad news is, I lost Bristone this week. Good news is, however, that Sigma indeed IS back! ; )

Still, I'll be working on getting a nice Ulu Watu deck in the near future, so that I don't get both my decks chopped weekly. Sakrohm are hit bad, with their two biggest DRs out, so they're not that viable in ELO as they could be. But I manage... And now GHEIST lose their only DR in Bristone. It's hard for a defensive player like me to cope with that! I'll have to find a way to work around it...
19/21
Meyoo - Veteran English
Tuesday 05/10/2010, 22:32

I'm looking at list for weekly ban votes and I got a feeling that Sentinel gonna be PWNed by bans as much as they are good ATM.
I'm taking them for this week.
20/21
Zee Deveel - Master English
Saturday 09/10/2010, 06:57

Wow, 6/8 cards are really starting to get more popular. First it was Lou, then it was Cliff, then XU52 and Fizz... Seriously, why???

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals