Building an ulu watu deck?

Building an Ulu Watu deck?
Friday 08/10/2010, 20:04
jebo - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
Building an ulu watu deck?
jebo - Master English - Friday 08/10/2010, 20:04

I don't really know if uluwatu are viable in elo because I'm quite new but i've always liked them so I want to know if I could use them in elo (or elo survivor) and if so what's a good deck build andwhich order should I get the cards in? I currently have George Janice Kirk Lucia Nanook Stanly Taigo & Warren also I have the 3 1-15 leaders
« Previous12Next »

2/12
jviper360 - Veteran English
Friday 08/10/2010, 22:55

I used them in a half deck, and it was pretty effective. I love Stanly, but he's currently banned.
id_deleted
3/12
neo_08ms - Veteran - knights of oblivion English
Friday 08/10/2010, 22:57

It looks pretty basic and efficient for your lvl at the moment
course try to get Lulabee over Lucia for fighting against those decks like Piranas or Nightmare
and Gabrielle is a great 2 star filler compared to Warren
or you can swap out Warren for Lulabee and Kirk for Gabrielle
it will work better that way so you can keep Lucia
4/12
BigPoppaE - Imperator English
Saturday 09/10/2010, 00:06

Never play leaders in ELO, they take up massive space and have no clan bonus. George, Janice, Nanook and Taigo are staples, so thats a good start. Stanley is currently banned, but he's also a must use. Get Buck, Gaia and Gabrielle if you can afford them. For weeks when Stanley is banned you can probably just roll with Luica and play 24 stars. Obviously if you can afford Hikiyousan, Lullabee or Serena they're good but if not don't sweat it much. Hope that helps
5/12
jebo - Master English
Saturday 09/10/2010, 11:39

Thanks all but one more thing in elo when a card is banned does it stay banned forever or just a few weeks???
6/12
engrcva - Senior - Time Conquers All English
Saturday 09/10/2010, 18:19

Ulu will basically rise in ELO from now on because of the arrival of Serena. If by any chance you can fit Hikkman Serena and Nanook thats 3 10 powered cards for you so go on dude your on the right track.
7/12
jebo - Master English
Saturday 09/10/2010, 23:11

Okay since I posted I have purchased Gabriel And Gaia so what kind of deck should I build and how should it be played???
8/12
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Sunday 10/10/2010, 06:15

Mono ulu isnt really scary enough. half deck ulus have always been viable
9/12
engrcva - Senior - Time Conquers All English
Sunday 10/10/2010, 06:23

I'm planing of a Ulu Junkz, Pill forcing the opponent plus power gapp will be awesome.
10/12
GWN BeanPaste - Imperator - Great White North English
Sunday 10/10/2010, 18:18

I'm currently using this Ulu deck: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1466674

It's actually only slightly different than the Ulu deck I got to 1300 with, but with so many GHEIST, Janice has been a great add (she replaced Kirk). When Rescue and Roots are out, Ulu can get pretty far.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals