This week in elo June 13-20th.
Sunday 13/06/2010, 20:33
LoA-Heitah - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
This week in elo June 13-20th.
LoA-Heitah - Senior English - Sunday 13/06/2010, 20:33

Ban list for week 6/13 to 6/20:

Caelus, Morphun, Shakra, Striker, Ghumbo, Sylth, Sledg.

Copper didn't even get to 5% of the votes this week, which was easily predictable considering the Shakra factor last week. Copper will likely see a lot more play this week, which may lead to his ban the following week.

Sledg, which was barely above 5%, gets banned yet again. I sometimes wonder if those voting to save him would be better off not voting at all.

Those above 5% but remaining are Marina, Oshitsune, Toro, and Hugo.

This means Nightmare will be back this week, and All Star will pick up quite a bit over last week. Hugo-tana is going to see some play, especially during the DT hours.

With Shakra gone, mono Roots is less likely, so you'll more likely see your half root decks again.

GHEIST may see some pickup this week, Toro and the new dog included. Stop ability cards will decrease this week. (Shakra factor gone)

Most of the other week averages will continue into this week. Ie. the amount of other clans I haven't mentioned will see little change.

2/10
DrTravelerLoA - Master - Legends of America English
Sunday 13/06/2010, 21:19

Doh. Duplicated Thread. A lot of what I thought is in line with your thoughts. I expect a lot more GHEIST this week as it trumps the Copper Sentinel halfs we'll surely see, and without a big Roots presence Draheera is a lot more useful.

I personally am leaning towards Piranas and Ulu Watu this week. Could perform well against the Sentinel, All Star, and GHEIST half and mono decks I expect to see.
3/10
LoA-Heitah - Senior English
Sunday 13/06/2010, 21:23

It's also of interest to note that a new clan coming in could royally throw a wrench in the next couple weeks of elo.

By clicking the portal you will see the release date is June 18th. That's a Friday. If you don't want to see the new clan affecting your elo this week, get your matches in before Friday... Cause a new clan could have a dramatic affect.
4/10
DrTravelerLoA - Master - Legends of America English
Sunday 13/06/2010, 21:46

Wait. New Clan. Doh. If its in line with the last few Clan releases doesn't that typically mean there will only be enough released for maybe a half deck?

I'm thinking that I'll run early in the week then and see what happens.
5/10
Edon EG - Imperator Română
Monday 14/06/2010, 20:25

7 Girls and 1 Pegh
This is what I'm using...and It's good
6/10
Vinyl-Scratch - Legend - D-Versified English
Monday 14/06/2010, 21:18

This week in elo, the new clan will be hot on friday to sunday.
7/10
SKP Hando - Colossus - §§ SucKer Punch §§ English
Monday 14/06/2010, 23:31

The new clan will not be really playable this week.
8/10
owButtacup Ld - Veteran - ONE WORLD English
Tuesday 15/06/2010, 00:58

True you have 6 cards to choose from at friday, and if everybody uses the same 6 cards, it would be too predictable
9/10
KskyK - Senior - The Guild Of The Child Assassin English
Friday 18/06/2010, 05:58

Wait so there will be a new clan coming out right? IM not to sure but im preparing
10/10
rogueSleipnir - Guru - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 18/06/2010, 07:12

I guess i'll be using my GHEIST half this week (i dont have Draheera )..

i hate that Hug-tana's are in play..they are annoyingly tough.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals