Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

What are some good decks to amp up my game in ELO?

Monday 21/06/2010, 19:42
Baraxis - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
Baraxis - Titan English - Monday 21/06/2010, 19:42

I have about 25k that I can spend right now and Iwould really like to know some of the better decks in that range for ELO, both T1 and T2. Any suggestions are very welcome.

2/9
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English
Monday 21/06/2010, 19:59

If i had 25k i would probably use Roots+Nightmare or Roots+All Stars
there really is no best deck. You just gotta play the meta based upon the weekly changes or play against the meta to counter it.
3/9
Baraxis - Titan English
Monday 21/06/2010, 20:00

I am using a Nightmare/GHEIST combo right now and it is not taking me very far. It could be that I haven't played for a long time, but any suggestions that might help me refine the deck would be appreciated.

Draheera
Leviatonn
Methane
Z3r0 D34d
Azgroth
Kenny
Mawpin
Phyllis
4/9
Brusque - Hero English
Monday 21/06/2010, 20:52

5/9
Baraxis - Titan English
Monday 21/06/2010, 20:56

Here is the other deck I am trying out, mono Nightmare:

Azgroth
Kenny
Mawpin
Phyllis
Sargh
Sheitane
Pan
Ghumbo
6/9
Baraxis - Titan English
Monday 21/06/2010, 21:18

Toro is banned in ELO this week or I would have him there.
7/9
TnT_Mathwiz - Imperator English
Monday 21/06/2010, 21:22

Krash's New Elo Rescue
That should easily get you to 1300 on weeks that Sledge isn't banned.
8/9
LB_Un67 - Imperator English
Tuesday 22/06/2010, 00:39

Bluff and Double Bluff

Not exactly a mainstream deck but it works very well with 4 eight-powered cards.
9/9
art633 - Senior English
Tuesday 22/06/2010, 09:25

Mathwiz's deck is propably the best choice for low budget... Nightmare/GHEIST is really effective combo, but Kenny isnt that good in elo anymore, there are too much cards that counters him nowadays... Nightmare has to be refreshed a little bit also Draheera isnt good in half deck, Toro would be great but he is banned this week... with mono Nightmare, I'm using mono in this week, my deck is prety similar to Yours, but I use Glorg over Kenny and Eadh over Sheitane... she could be a good bluff, maybe I'll consider putting her over Eadh too xD also I was using Uranus over Sargh, dr is useful sometimes, but with that much GHEIST and Roots in elo, he usually is just a wasted space

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals