Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Did everyone else's deck get butchered too?

Monday 02/08/2010, 13:10
peter1568 - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
peter1568 - Master - The United Rivals Of AmericaEnglish - Monday 02/08/2010, 13:10

The worst part of it all is that I just got Eklore yesterday and I was so excited, now i'm not. Now GHEIST is officially dead twice over cause they don't even have a chance of getting anyone through and i will say the same thing about the All Stars especially because of Jessie. Sakrohm was left relatively untouched, but still, OUCH.
« Previous12Next »

2/15
Puddin Tame - Guru English
Tuesday 03/08/2010, 03:41

I think all of my ELO decks except for my Rescue when Sledg is banned deck and a crappy Freaks / Vortex are now banned. It is good it forces everyone to get creative and try new things.

GHEIST, All Stars, Roots and Piranhas were so ubiquitous in ELO it will be nice to see a shift in the meta game, though I did get owned by some guy playing All Stars this morning.
3/15
Lunien - Guru English
Tuesday 03/08/2010, 05:26

Not really, still rocking my usual decks - Freaks/Jungo, Junkz/Sakrohm (Rowdy->Gibson, Sigma->Uranus, good to go), mono Junta, Mono Bangers. I feel sad for all those using GHEIST/All Stars/Roots/Piranas
4/15
Zincomega - Titan English
Tuesday 03/08/2010, 05:31

Adapt and overcome...
5/15
SirElric - Hero English
Tuesday 03/08/2010, 05:57

I use AS before. Now I shifted to Skeelz and Rescue. But I hope they don't try to kill Lea and Eklore by voting them out from ELO. And I really hope that Redra will be too unattractive to receive at least 5%.
6/15
Snowman LoA - Senior - Legends of America English
Tuesday 03/08/2010, 06:05

Yea now with the leaders gone i cant use Hugo in my junks deck and Rowdy is banned
7/15
swagmaster420 - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Tuesday 03/08/2010, 07:03

Not mine. Long live Freaks!
8/15
Blue Teddy - Novice English
Tuesday 03/08/2010, 07:07

It's not that hard to get over. Plus there are other modes other than Elo.

My deck was untouched. La Junta/Vortex.
9/15
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Tuesday 03/08/2010, 09:52

GHEIST are far from dead: Stop Signal Reverted

"I use AS before. Now I shifted to Skeelz and Rescue."

Heh. SO you moved from one obvious powerhouse to another?

Rescue need to be taken down a peg or three, they're just far too imba right now. Expect them to be hit HARD next vote.

Skeelz will be fine, imo.
10/15
MABanator - Hero - Ramshackle Glory English
Tuesday 03/08/2010, 11:23

Rescue is a good clan but u can't ban them all can u i mean i am usin this week2 test out my
Bangers/junta
Rescue
GHEIST/Piranas
but Rescue could lose elriva and Kerry or Lea and elriva but Rescue cant lose its only sob Nightmare will eat them up and any Piranas that r left. though mono junta is what i used 2 play and it might be time for me 2 dust that deck off just hope emeth doesnt get hit.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals