I Gotta Good Challenge for Ya!

Thursday 05/08/2010, 01:00
I Am Pain - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
I Am Pain - Hero English - Thursday 05/08/2010, 01:00

I want to see who can find me the best Elo Format Deck...One that gives the top deck competition..or is a top deck

Because I have no idea what to use or what to make..I'm just a mess

I would appreciate it if they were posted in sticky form too!

Thanks a lot..

2/5
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Thursday 05/08/2010, 02:29

Espada, there are a dozen "deck of the week" type threads floating around at any given time, if you do a little research you'll find all you need to know. But seeing as you made this already...

I managed 1375e earlier today with this - Taljion's Slightly Lesser Targe

LOTS of Rescue about this week, so SoB is almost essential at times.

There is no such thing as "best" in terms of elo. There are stronger decks each week, beut even the strongest of the week's decks won't be enough to get you high in the ranks alone.

It would help us a lot more if you showed us what you've been using so far.
3/5
Krahhl - Veteran English
Thursday 05/08/2010, 03:05

Isn't this a you need help, not a challenge o_o?

There are many good decks out there, but you need one that matches your playing style.
While clans suit you the most? Do you like power and attack manipulation, forcing your opponent to pill more to win? Do you like directly destroying your opponent's pills while getting more for yourself? Maybe you want to knock out your opponent quickly before they can strike back? Or add to your own life, creating a gap that cannot be closed?
Also, certain decks will be stronger against certain others; there isn't one best deck that will win every game. There is also a lot of skill involved. Simply having a deck without knowing how to play it won't get you far.
You can look through the decks suggested in this forum or some of the saved presets for elo. Find one that you like and play around with it. You can always try a different one or switch some cards.
4/5
I Am Pain - Hero English
Thursday 05/08/2010, 04:15

So far I have been using - Future Shock IV

Mono Vortex
I like the pill regeneration with bluffs...Pillz in abilitys get in the way
I like Mono decks mostly..I don't really like Mix Breads..
But I would like a good bonus deck like SoB But alot of builds have quite a few band cards.
I just need a good mono deck. I like messing up strategies with my strategies...DRs are nice and SoB and if I could find any good SoA builds I liked then I would use that.

And thanks for posting on my fist Elo Post!
5/5
Somedutch - Guru English
Thursday 05/08/2010, 13:32

If your looking for a mono SOB deck then I suggest following shadowcouncil's advice on the deck he posted above. If your looking for a good SOA and SOB then for this week I would suggest using a GHEIST / Nightmare combo. That is if your wiling to use two clans in a deck. There is already a GHEIST / Nightmare thread going on so look there if your interested.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals