I need help

I need help
Friday 20/08/2010, 01:53
y ddraig tywyl - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
I need help
y ddraig tywyl - Veteran English - Friday 20/08/2010, 01:53

On making an elo deck, i absolutely suck at it, i have 18k and i would prefer to play a mono deck that has good power and damage..... and one that ISN'T Montana, they're way too common to me if i use Montana i go against Montana, i use some other clan i only go against decks of them... ugh.... please someone help me :/...

2/7
Signomi - Titan - D-Versified English
Friday 20/08/2010, 03:55

Montana's good.

18k. Wow, you had more than I did...

Well, let's see: Rescue is a definite option, Ulu Watu's also nice, Junkz, Sentinel's.

But really half decks is the way to go They combine two clans together to give you and awesome hand.

Just so you know, Skeelz/Junkz is pretty good. But really, choose something that cooperates with your play style, though I recommend getting an Attack Manipulation clan indefinitely with ELO this week, seeing a lot of Montana...

And just so you know, if you're not a good player, than no matter how many decks you buy it won't matter. If you're good, than almost any deck will work. So good luck!

(Can;t give you a deck, since I don't really know what you want...)
3/7
Puddin Tame - Guru English
Friday 20/08/2010, 06:37

I would advise against Rescue or Sentinels.

Rescue have been hit hard with the bans recently so they are definitely not what they used to be. Also there are a lot of Nightmare around this week which probably makes them nearly unplayable with Kerry Sledg and Lea all banned.

Also, at least until they get Lehane or Copper back Sentinels don't really have much going for them either. If one likes their bonus, Junks and Sakrohm are probably much better options.

For a deck with good Power and Damage you could try Bangers but I haven't played them myself so I don't know whether 18k will make a good deck with them or not.

Here are the decks that I have been using this week:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1447271
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1277856

I think they are both okay. The Pussycats one actually got me up to 1388 but since then I have slid back down.
4/7
Friday 20/08/2010, 18:40

I have all the Ulu Watu cards (non CRs) and Sentinel non CRs.... and 18k left over, im also mostly a T2 player....
5/7
Friday 20/08/2010, 23:32

Would mono Vortex make a good elo deck?... or perhaps FPC or La Junta?
and the reason i don't like half decks, is because i can't stand the chance of having no bonus whatso ever...
6/7
Puddin Tame - Guru English
Saturday 21/08/2010, 21:47

Mono Vortex would probably make a good elo deck, though it will definitely be a bit worse if Dagg is banned.

I don't know if it is easy to make a good mono FPC but I have seen some people make pretty great FPC half decks. La Junta is better for mono, I haven't played them mono myself but they look good in mono.
7/7
Saturday 21/08/2010, 22:07

K thanks i'll try Vortex

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals