ELO Help: Freaks/Sakhrom Deck

Saturday 21/08/2010, 05:35
bulbulita - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
bulbulita - Novice English - Saturday 21/08/2010, 05:35

Okay, so I don't have a preset for these decks. Just trying to figure out which deck is best for elo. o_O;;
These decks focus on the Freaks and Sakhrom aids them with the attack manipulation.

Deck 1:
Baldovino
Bogan
Grudj
Olga
Nimiestic
Wakai
Na Boh
Murray

Deck 2:
Baldovino
Bogdan
Olga
Esmeralda
Petra
Murray
Wakai
Na Boh

What do you guys think? Also, if you have a preset of these decks, please post them here. Thanks.

2/4
yk-lyss - Titan - Youth Kriminals English
Saturday 21/08/2010, 07:18

Both are excellent, usable Freaks/Sakrohm combos. It really just depends if you want to have a beefy Freaks half, supported by a good low star Sakrohm half (deck one) or balanced deck where both sides are equal to each other. Nice deck building
3/4
sycanteLoA - Guru - Legends of America English
Saturday 21/08/2010, 08:07

I think i like the second deck better, although might I suggest bumping Baldovino down to Grudj and Esmeralda up to a 3*? (Akendram or Piotr probably, but there are plenty of options). The Freaks half looks good as is so you don't need to change it if you don't want to, but changing those would give you on average more balanced hands instead of stacked high hands and stacked low hands leading to less obvious gameplay imo... also i like Nimestiec over Wakai but maybe that's just me
4/4
lordorgg - Hero English
Saturday 21/08/2010, 17:37

I like the first one better. I think having Grudj, Olga, Baldovino, and Bogdan in the same deck is awesome, and along with Murray you have five 8 power guys, so even against SoA or SoB decks, you are strong.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals