Wednesday 11/04/2007, 01:26

Ok....I am in the list....but shows me as being in a battle....I have waited for 25 mins and the status hasn't changed

Wednesday 11/04/2007, 07:13

The new site still has some issues, it's normal. Something similar to your problem happened to me too, try first to reload the page or re-enter the battle room, I think this should solve the problem. For any technical problems like this, or bugs reports, please contact the technical support at , the moderators can only report this kind of problems to the staff the same way you do.

Wednesday 11/04/2007, 09:24's how you beat have to re-boot and enter the battle room (you will still appear to be engaged in combat)...challenge another player and wait.The list re-sets with your name in it after the battle/refusal.This ONLY seemed to work after a re-boot.
Thanks to you too Raven.....I wouldn't do things this way except for some reason my mail system comes up with an error everytime I try the support links.

Saturday 14/04/2007, 08:54

An updated version of the site with all the bugs fixed will be implemented soon

Friday 27/04/2007, 17:34

If you have a problem with the support by email, use the request form, it should always work.

Reply to this subject