Looking for a good deck
nacnac2 - Imperator - furious naked armyEnglish - Thursday 16/12/2010, 01:55

Well i got about 43,000 and im just looking to get a good deck for deathmatch
can anyone help me?
« Previous12Next »

2/11
EZwinningS2N - Titan - Second 2 None English
Thursday 16/12/2010, 02:54

It depends on if u play t1 or t2 also it depends on what style u play ex:if u wanna mess with ppl try a junta or fpc/pussycat this way u do dmg w/o taking much or atk manips r always a plus
3/11
SR_CnB_SR - Novice - Shadow_Realm English
Thursday 16/12/2010, 21:08

I Personally Use Either, A Sentinel / Rescue Deck, Or A Ulu Watu Deck. Hope This Helps
4/11
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Thursday 16/12/2010, 23:36

Make an Uppers deck they are good in Deathmatch
5/11
ChaosTheoryUltr - Imperator English
Friday 17/12/2010, 02:08

Ok I can seehow all of those could be good T1 deathmatch decks but Uppers in deathmatch? I can see it but I dont know if there are better then the other combinations per say.
6/11
Gene Genie - Senior English
Friday 17/12/2010, 16:47

Everyone uses Ambre so make sure you buy her. They should change the name of Deathmatch to AmbreMatch...it's ridiculous.
7/11
Faint Memory - Guru English
Friday 17/12/2010, 20:44

I play T1 with a Nightmare/Uppers deck, since both clans have great damage cards. the goal in deathmatch is to finish your matches as fast as possible.
8/11
MarsiK- - Hero - NightMares English
Saturday 18/12/2010, 20:48

There are so many clans that have Attack/Power increases such as : Ulu Watu, Sentinel, Rescue, Bangers and more.

Other way, is to look at the other side, reducers. There are so many clans that reduces opp. attack/power[mainly] and damage[secondary] such as :Sakrohm, Montana, Uppers and more.

Those both, reduces and increases are the most importent things at Deathmatch T2.
BUT, I personally use Nightmare, because their bonus is to stop opp. bonus, which stopping their reduces or increases at the most times
-------------------
Summary : The best way to have a good DeathMatch Deck(Type2) is to play with a clan which you have the best perform with.
9/11
Project Soul - Hero English
Saturday 18/12/2010, 23:54

You probably wont get this for 43000 but you can buy the important cards now and save for the rest later:
T1
4* Jackie
3* Zatman (Wall)
3* Oxen (Life Piercer)
4* Nellie

Your Defensive Cards.
3* Uranus
4* GraksmxxT (Should get this card ASAP Really Helpful in non Elo) can be defensive or offensive.
2* Na Boh (Another Defensive card but harder to use) or you can use Wakai
2* Nimestic (A card just to eat up some of your opponents pills)
10/11
IM _Miterman - Senior
Sunday 19/12/2010, 01:07

My good friend got me this deck

Hugo
Marina
Randy/Lomu Niju
Eyrton
El Gringo
Essie
Oyoh
Hammer

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals