Kreenk Ld Mission Bug

Kreenk Ld Mission Bug
Monday 10/01/2011, 02:12
GWNGeneralZod - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Kreenk Ld Mission Bug
GWNGeneralZod - Titan - Great White NorthEnglish - Monday 10/01/2011, 02:12

I completed all of the missions for Kreenk, excpet the last one, and it won't unlock for me. I was playing all day, thinking I was racking up damage, but it isn't showing up at all.
Can anyone help?

2/7
A Unicron - Imperator - Vengeful Little Ponies English
Monday 10/01/2011, 13:04

You didn't managed to unlock the last mission before it expires? That was yesterday by the way.
3/7
GWNGeneralZod - Titan - Great White North English
Monday 10/01/2011, 17:24

I had unlocked all the others by noon yesterday, but the last one never opened up. I still kept track of my damage, in case it was a Secret Mission, but even after 300 damage, nothing happened. I've contacted customer support, I guess that's all I can do.
4/7
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Tuesday 11/01/2011, 10:21

I think it may have to do with the timing.... you may have unlocked it in time if you go by your local time, but the mission might have been closed by UR office time (in France i imagine)

UR needs to set an option where we can all see what the current server time is..... if this option doesnt exist yet it should become an option
5/7
Mr Viggz - Veteran - the courtyard of shadows English
Wednesday 12/01/2011, 02:42

Agreed with wasteroftime. There are so many applications for this such as specific time when elo ends.
6/7
mhoward_LoA - Imperator English
Thursday 13/01/2011, 04:57

You have to start the last mission after you complete the preceding ones, not just unlock it.
7/7
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 24/01/2011, 17:44

Your time zone is different to urban rivals or you didn't start it (you might have unlocked it but you need to start it).

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals