Survivor T2 Help.

Survivor T2 Help.
Monday 28/02/2011, 22:20
Cypherax - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
Survivor T2 Help.
Cypherax - Veteran English - Monday 28/02/2011, 22:20

Okay, I'm a newbie at Survivor T2 and I came up with this Ulu Watu/Sentinel Deck. Any suggestions?

Sentinel~
Chloe
Miss Chloe
Hawk
Copper

Ulu Watu~
Lulabee
Serena
Stanly
Wee Lee (obviously can't afford Tan-Man or he would be here)

Any future with this deck?

2/3
deathbychips - Imperator - Time Conquers All English
Tuesday 01/03/2011, 02:26

I would change Stanly to Morphun for later stages in Survivor when you become low on pillz. Otherwise, looks like a very solid deck.
3/3
Cypherax - Veteran English
Tuesday 01/03/2011, 07:51

Thanks for the advice, and I do see how that would help, but I see some flaws to that as well.
First of all, Ulu Watu are *fairly* reliant on their bonus. Taking that away from them really weakens them. With only 3 in the team their bonus may not be seen much. That hurts Serena most, virtually no ability or bonus.
Secondly, his 5 damage doesn't blend in well with the rest of the team who have either 6 or 8 damage.

Taking all this in mind, I'm not sure if I should use Morphun... I do agree with you but at the same time disagree

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals