Survivor T2 sugestion

Survivor T2 sugestion
Monday 21/03/2011, 22:32
Jim Heartlock - Senior Português

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Survivor T2 sugestion
Jim Heartlock - Senior Português - Monday 21/03/2011, 22:32

I'm planing to make a survivor T2 deck. But I never played that mode so I would appreciate some suggestions for clans and decks.

I'm planing to spend somewhere between 100k and 140k clintz

2/5
zeropsia - Veteran - Time Conquers All English
Thursday 31/03/2011, 07:29

Okay, to start with, every Survivor T2 deck NEEDS a Leader. This is based on preference, so decide whether you prefer Ambre, Morphun, Hugo, Eyrik or Eklore (other leaders aren't really seen much in T2).

Now decide if you want to make a full deck or half deck. Half decks generally tend to work better than full decks.
Some solid possible clans are Ulu Watu, Sakrohm, Junkz, Nightmare...

Really it's based on preference. But I like Morphun paired with GraksmxxT and Uranus, along with 5 other cards from any clan you want. Trial a few decks and decide what's best for you.
3/5
0 Xavi - Titan English
Thursday 31/03/2011, 08:13

Hugo is the best Leader once you have less than 10 pills. At that point, you will need to force your opponent to pill every round, even if you don't. This is why he is my favorite hero to use (although Eyrik, Morphun and even Ambre are ok up to 10 pills to start)

I also like Graks and Uranus, but TrinmkT is also nice to use. I was also fortunate to borrow another useful card from Sakrohm to make quite a scary deck. Pair them up with Nightmare (Kolos, Nista, Ghumbo) and you have a nasty deck
4/5
biomin - Veteran English
Thursday 31/03/2011, 11:38

42 survivor t2!!!!!!!
this deck reached 42 wins
current price - 125 310 clintz
5/5
Ouroboros-WMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 07/04/2011, 06:23

senti avec hugo T2 just beat my record with 18 wins and i am a mediocre player at best. 51k clintz

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals