Some change in ELO mode
Friday 04/06/2010, 15:19
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
127 messages
Some change in ELO mode
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 04/06/2010, 15:19

Hello all,

We are aware that the ELO mode is not particularly satisfying as it is right now. Until now we had the will to staff ban as little cards as possible, only those which seemed really too strong according to us. We used to count on your votes to bring more diversity in ELO decks.

We will change this system.

We Don’t know how it will evolve yet but we worked quite a lot on it already. It will take some time before these changes will be released (not too much, you won’t wait for years Don’t worry ). The only thing I can tell you is that we’ll do what we think is consistent and efficient to give more diversity and fun to this mode.

There won’t be big changes in the game mode. Changes will be more on the cards ban system. We will handle staff bans with a complete different policy. Forget about «the strongest cards are banned forever». But there will be more banned cards, for a shorter duration and not only the strongest cards. As I said previously, our goal is : diversity and fun.

I’m sure you’ll like it
« Previous12345678910...1213Next »

61/127
Marekius - Hero English
Friday 11/06/2010, 09:55

I don't find elo boring, I don't play Nightmare, GHEIST or allstars which probably is the thing unboring me In my opinion you should add more prizes, like 100 uncommon cards, 150 commons, battle points, prize draw tickets- more prizes means more smiles on those who get them. For example make commons avaliable for 1100- elo which will allow those ppl to feel like they already achieved something and get them a belief that they can win something, which will increase their hunger for bigger elo and bigger prizes.

About the big cards banned- there are already many good cards in the clans to replace the cr's, maybe a bit worse, but it is not a big threat. After all there is a better way- boost up the weaker-non used in elo clans with some stingy cards.
62/127
Edon EG - Imperator Română
Friday 11/06/2010, 10:58

Umm...umm...ummmm......
Wow...nice job Marekius ,i agree

But still....pleeaaasseeee don't unban them
63/127
TheTopHat - Veteran - Open Casket English
Friday 11/06/2010, 11:54

Imagine when the BIG 5 is released.. most players who will dominate the week will be those who have 1 of the BIG 5.. which is unfair to some players.
64/127
Edon EG - Imperator Română
Friday 11/06/2010, 12:22

Oh and The Big 5 don't need a clan
65/127
Lost_YDG - Master English
Friday 11/06/2010, 12:26

I say vote every month for a clan to be banned for the 1st and third week of that month. And maybe every other month have one of the big five rotate in and then back out for only one week of that month. I mean it would not make anything OP if they are only open for use for 1 week every other month.
66/127
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Friday 11/06/2010, 15:55

Nice idea lost one.
67/127
Friday 11/06/2010, 16:19

Thank you. maybe even make it so that all 5 stars are banned one week every other month
68/127
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Friday 11/06/2010, 16:33

Yh I agree. And one week, maybe all 2 stars could be banned then another all 1 stars.
69/127
Friday 11/06/2010, 18:24

Sounds good. Maybe Partial evo be banned too
70/127
0 Taso - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 11/06/2010, 23:29

IMO, its all about money, so whatever makes the game more money , i.e. the UR owners, that will be the deciding factor.

« Previous12345678910...1213Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals