Click here if you forgot your password.

Advise on this deck

Advise on this deck
Saturday 03/07/2010, 13:13
TheDarkOrc10 - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
Advise on this deck
TheDarkOrc10 - Hero - Dark Order of AssassinsEnglish - Saturday 03/07/2010, 13:13

deleted

Its Junkz and Jungo, I know Archie is not brill but he is a counter to Roots, GHEIST, pirhans, nigthmare and any card with the ability sob that is not an all stop, soa doesnt hurt him!
« Previous12Next »

2/12
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 03/07/2010, 16:37

Junkz and Jungo are both naturally SOA-prone, there's no way to avoid it without putting in Stop: cards. On the other hand, SOBs shouldn't be a problem as they have some of the best abilities in the game. Putting a high-star Junkz half with a low-star Jungo is also a bit iffy, as traditionally Jungo is a huge pill-waster while Junkz is a pill-saver. If I had to make a Junkz/Jungo deck, it'd probably look like:

Askai
Scopica
Nyema
Mindy
Rowdy
Tremorh
Otakool
Gil
3/12
TheDarkOrc10 - Hero - Dark Order of Assassins English
Saturday 03/07/2010, 19:55

Hmm Askai - yes Will do, Scopica I like her resistance to soa and sob and she can even be used to take out all stops with high damage, although the 2 damage is not great you could look at it as an 8 point damage swing albeit you lack pills, I would be looking to have a Gibson in there and mabye not gill but yes tremorth would be good to aid on the pill front.
4/12
Saturday 03/07/2010, 22:56

Rowdy : 4S
Gibson : 4S
Veenyle :2S
Archie (for attack/defense vs pirhanas) :3S

Total = 13

Mindy : 2S good attack manip
Peg : 2S Damage reduction (good against piranhas/nightamre or Borss : 2S with Sob good against All Stars or attack manipulators
or even Elea (good for Roots/GHEIST)
Geow - 4star good power becomes a menance against (Roots/ghesit)
Niva - 4 star damaage reduction in most cases or can be used as a wall to get 4 damage in and stop an opponents big card

Total : 13 + 12

Also for the time being may go

for Psylo and Odile instead of the 4 stars and keep the Junkz side stronger.
5/12
Jesuela - Titan English
Sunday 04/07/2010, 00:47

Archie to Veenyle and Malmoth to Gil..

Radek to Chill and Mindy to Greow or Sylth if she's not ELO banned..
6/12
Sunday 04/07/2010, 14:27

Askai
Scopica
I have had a wee thought about the directions people are saying there is a lot of enthusiam for Gil but also tremorth choosing between those two then dictates your other choices! Looking at what the first guy said
Nyema - Yes good sometimes but I always like a 70% solidity or higher and she is weak against power/attack manips also loses some potential (but not all against soa), the worst case scenario is probably a damge reducing Nightmare/pirahna
Mindy - I like her but in a half deck there may be better alternatives in the sense of a deck with semi decent resistance to the big 5/6 (Roots,GHEIST,All Stars, Nightmare, pirhana, Montana, Skeelz)
Rowdy - (I see what you have done here and I agree that Rowdy and gisbon actually cant both be in this deck but perhaps Gibson is a more solid choice against soa, against sob (which he has resistance to) and if I persume a 2/2 split in my hand he only needs to cause a neusance to the opponents and then they will have overpilled, taken 4 damage lost a dr, used up an soa card etc)
Tremorh - (Looking at it I am going to try him, after all you need pill advantage to help this deck, one way or another this guy will be an annoyance to your opponent, even against soa he still got 7 power, + 8 attack and a half decent 4 damage
Otakool - Yes I really like soa myself however I am gona try a deck with 2 sobs to combat the attack manipulating threats and power mainpulating clan
Gil - I cant see room in a deck for two pill mani
7/12
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Sunday 04/07/2010, 14:34

I'd recommend against Jungo in Elo, they just can't compete very well in the higher tiers.

However, the best combination I could think for these clans would be:

Junkz:
Gibson 4*
Rowdy 4*
Tremorh 3*
Gil 2*
Total 13*

Jungo:
Askai 5*
Radek 3*
Pegh 2*
Mindy 2*
Total: 12*

-

3 x 2*, but all they retain the ability to win the rounds with their powerful abilities. Slightly low on damage, but the gapping potential and pill manipulation makes up for that.
8/12
Sunday 04/07/2010, 14:35

With that in mind

I will go

Gibson
Lolly
Tremorth
Sentogan - hes actually stronger against the All Stars than Dreen as Dreen goes to 3 he goes to 5 and yes dreens opponent could be 4 but 4 is still higher than 3 and someone said that a difference of 1 or 2 power actually becomes less important at higher powers wether this is true or not.. against soa he is a much stronger wall against sob he beats 6 powered cards, so does Dreen, he ties with 7 powered cards so does Dreen he gets beat slighly by 8 powered cards, I think we may have been overlooking this dude yes in many other decks I would take the solid 3 damage but in this one I want to just cause my opponent hassle!

Greow - I like that I can have a counter to Roots/GHEIST
Niva - Her 8 power is good for Roots/GHEIST, great against all stops, damage reduce against clans with pesky bonuses, and just give you a bit of control over what options your opponent does next
Psylo - Has soa this dude is in place of ottakool as you suggested and he can do 6 damage (effectively) sob dosent slow him much and soa dosent either as 7 power is reasonable
Borss - 6/2 sob, with + 2 life - I wish this 2 star had 1 more power but sob can give him a chance against many foes and if hes teamed up with Gibson, well your opponent loses 1/2 their bonuses, they cant win both those rounds surely?
9/12
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Sunday 04/07/2010, 14:41

Gill for Archie,
upgrade Malmoth to Taham, GG's!
10/12
Sunday 04/07/2010, 14:49

Sorry shadow I wrote that comment on the first guys adivce before yours, I am going to try mine out, yours out, a variation or two of mine and also a variation of yours.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals