1300+ Elo ever week?

1300+ Elo ever week?
Saturday 17/07/2010, 05:13
TnT_Wazzupz - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
1300+ Elo ever week?
TnT_Wazzupz - Hero - TRiNiTYEnglish - Saturday 17/07/2010, 05:13

Well I to be honest SUCK at Elo... I know this question is asked like probably EVERY day but I want to make sure that I get the answer that I WANT and maybe the same answer that other people want. So I am a Bangers player and I use Full Bangers, Massiv ! for Elo. What I want is to see if I can improve this deck somehow to make it a for sure 1300+. I know people would say that it depends on skill but like I am able to get 1300+ but I kinda struggle (NO LAUGHING AT MEH!). Also for just some reason I would say that for what I WANT no Rescue please (I don't know, I just don't like them for some reason) and no semi-evos please because well quite frankly I can't afford it. I was thinking of maybe using this deck BaNg bAnG !!! but instead of Morphun maybe Shann or Shann when Morphun is banned and from the Vermyn N 3* to Juicy Lord? Your thoughts?

2/5
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Saturday 17/07/2010, 08:28

Yup i use mono Bangers on a semi regular basis and 1300 is quite doable every week with them since nothing gets banned. i run my mono Bangers exactly how you have suggested. Shann and Juicy Lord. The only thing i change is if Caelus is out there, then i run Shogunn over Chlora.
3/5
TnT_Wazzupz - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Monday 19/07/2010, 05:24

@wasteroftime: So you use Bangers the same deck I suggested? O.o do you remember what was your record with that deck?
4/5
PhaserhawkLoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Monday 19/07/2010, 15:19

I would drop Cholra for Saddy, and put Vermyn N back to 4, that extra 2 damage I have found is much more helpful in this deck then a 3*, and he gives you more 2HKO's. I prefer Bennie to Massiv, but that's my preference. The other spot then would be Morphun, which could either be Shann, but lately I have been running Bodenpower since Roots is so popular, you can also use Lennox if need be. With Roots probably going to be so popular this week, you may want to shelve Massiv for Bennie, use Bodenpower for Morphun, and play with a B Ball, Saddy, Vermyn N at 4*-----B Ball, Cholra, Vermyn N at 3*, or Juicy Lord, Saddy, Vermyn N at 3*, best of luck.
5/5
TnT_Wazzupz - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Tuesday 20/07/2010, 18:39

Anybody else has some input on this?

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals