Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Please explain some combat mechanics to me.

Thursday 12/08/2010, 16:15
Firefighter_X - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Firefighter_X - Legend English - Thursday 12/08/2010, 16:15

So I was just playing a match and I was using Trish with 3 pills on her and my opponent was using Deea with no pills on it in an ELO tourny room.. and Trish lost.. I had more power and damage, why did I lose?

I've had this happen ALOT and I can't seem to figure out this concept to know which card will come out on top when the powers are really close like that. I've had this happen several times both in my favor and against me in matches. Does the lower star card get favored b/c it's the underdog or what?

2/4
redeemeraz - Veteran English
Thursday 12/08/2010, 16:28

You were playing in a random room. Which means even if you are higher, Trish still has a chance of loosing
3/4
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Thursday 12/08/2010, 16:36

Might be worth reading through this: http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rules.php

Go to your preferences tab in your profile, you can set the game to always choose No Random if you dislike Random play.

And yes:

Random = Higher attack has more chance of winning.
No Random = Higher attack always wins.
4/4
Firefighter_X - Legend English
Thursday 12/08/2010, 17:17

Thx guys that clearts up ALOT of confusion and fixes those rediculous losses.. my ELO rating & I both thank you.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals