offline Buckeye4 Imperator  
Sunday 22/08/2010, 19:43

Was wondering what other clans fit well with All Stars in a half deck for ELO? Or is it better to use them as a Mono deck?

offline Zapper1300 Colossus Legends of the Dark
Sunday 22/08/2010, 23:13

During the past week I've combined All-Stars with Jungo and it seemed to work. Although a half deck of Jessie, Stacey, Kang, and Randy would work well with many clans.

offline Archer Fish Colossus THE_POWER
Monday 23/08/2010, 00:45

In what game format???? t1, t2, survivor, elo? smileysmileysmiley

offline wasteroftime Colossus Open Casket
Monday 23/08/2010, 03:00

Its in ELO format forum... go half for sure... full AS at this point is just desperate. The half deck suggested by zapper will work nicely

offline MABanator Hero Ramshackle Glory
Tuesday 24/08/2010, 03:56

I find that in their current state all stars should be run in halfs but they can still make it in mono but u will have problems against severeal other clans that r at full strength i find a half deck of alexi randy jessie and stacy 2 be an amazing 11 star deck.

offline -Wicer- Colossus Harbingers of Ares
Tuesday 24/08/2010, 05:33

To be honest All Stars got nerfed big time with the new elo mode.
But I think that Montana or Gheist would be ideal this week. smiley

offline yk-lyss Titan E X C A L I B U R
Tuesday 24/08/2010, 07:07

All Stars now is a bi-clan. With the new bans, they can't make a good mono deck anymore.

offline Denouement Titan  
Tuesday 24/08/2010, 10:09

Basically what lyss said.

If you want a balanced AS, the general half-deck is Jessie, Randy, Stacey, and either Oyoh or El Gringo for nuking. If you want to save space, Jessie, Randy, Stacey, and Kang make a great 9* half-deck, but it's a bit unbalanced. Ashley is always an option for DR as well.

offline Denouement Titan  
Tuesday 24/08/2010, 10:10

Basically what lyss said.

If you want a balanced AS, the general half-deck is Jessie, Randy, Stacey, and either Oyoh or El Gringo for nuking. If you want to save space, Jessie, Randy, Stacey, and Kang make a great 9* half-deck, but it's a bit unbalanced. Ashley is always an option for DR as well.

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.