All Stars Mono/Half???

All Stars Mono/Half???
Sunday 22/08/2010, 19:43
Buckeye4 - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
All Stars Mono/Half???
Buckeye4 - Titan English - Sunday 22/08/2010, 19:43

Was wondering what other clans fit well with All Stars in a half deck for ELO? Or is it better to use them as a Mono deck?

2/9
Zapper1300 - Titan - Honorclan Guild English
Sunday 22/08/2010, 23:13

During the past week I've combined All-Stars with Jungo and it seemed to work. Although a half deck of Jessie, Stacey, Kang, and Randy would work well with many clans.
3/9
0 Taso - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Monday 23/08/2010, 00:45

In what game format???? t1, t2, survivor, elo?
4/9
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Monday 23/08/2010, 03:00

Its in ELO format forum... go half for sure... full AS at this point is just desperate. The half deck suggested by zapper will work nicely
5/9
MABanator - Hero - Ramshackle Glory English
Tuesday 24/08/2010, 03:56

I find that in their current state All Stars should be run in halfs but they can still make it in mono but u will have problems against severeal other clans that r at full strength i find a half deck of alexi Randy Jessie and stacy 2 be an amazing 11 star deck.
6/9
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of Ares English
Tuesday 24/08/2010, 05:33

To be honest All Stars got nerfed big time with the new elo mode.
But I think that Montana or GHEIST would be ideal this week.
7/9
yk-lyss - Titan English
Tuesday 24/08/2010, 07:07

All Stars now is a bi-clan. With the new bans, they can't make a good mono deck anymore.
8/9
Denouement - Titan English
Tuesday 24/08/2010, 10:09

Basically what lyss said.

If you want a balanced AS, the general half-deck is Jessie, Randy, Stacey, and either Oyoh or El Gringo for nuking. If you want to save space, Jessie, Randy, Stacey, and Kang make a great 9* half-deck, but it's a bit unbalanced. Ashley is always an option for DR as well.
9/9
Denouement - Titan English
Tuesday 24/08/2010, 10:10

Basically what lyss said.

If you want a balanced AS, the general half-deck is Jessie, Randy, Stacey, and either Oyoh or El Gringo for nuking. If you want to save space, Jessie, Randy, Stacey, and Kang make a great 9* half-deck, but it's a bit unbalanced. Ashley is always an option for DR as well.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals