Askai
Boohma
Mindy
Buba
Nyema
Odile
Pegh
Radek
Now as I currently only have 225 clintz buying others is kinda out of the question so here is who i have on the bench Dagouba Hystrix Ongh Scotty Wendy
Once all of my sales go through ill have around 11500 thanks for the help ^.^

Cancel
Thursday 20/05/2010, 09:19

I would consider putting in Wendy for Mindy or Pegh, but I haven't played with Wendy yet as I don't own her, so I'm not sure...
My other suggestion is Scopica for... probably Odile. 8 power is more solid than the potential 8 power Odile has, and the life difference is equal, which is fine especially for Jungo.

Cancel
Thursday 20/05/2010, 10:04

Odile to Scopica, she is better offence card, can be decent against soa or sob and is immune to Drs other then that your deck is very good

Cancel
Thursday 20/05/2010, 11:24

Odile to Scopica
She is more stable and great life gap smiley

Cancel
Thursday 20/05/2010, 13:47

@Bass Faeria
In theory, Wendy is a beast of a card. but in practice, she is just to hard to put in to play compared to Pegh and Mindy.
If you like playing with Stop: Cards, i would tell you to play Scotty for Odile and Boohma for Wendy. Although contradicting my self, Wendy CAN be a great bluff (If you can play her right).

Cancel
Thursday 20/05/2010, 21:55

@Bass Faerie
Thanks for the Scopica tip idk why but every time i went to market i just completely dismissed her.

@Jboy
Ive used Wendy a little and ive found that she is to predictable to really make use of her ability. She is a pretty good bluff, one scenario in particular though i can't remember what my opponent had my hand was Ongh Askai (i know Lucky right) Pegh and Wendy I used Pegh first round in which they used 5 pillz only to get DRed. Then i put Wendy up no pillz. and they used 4 to try and beat her. Leaving them with 3 and me with 12 and Jungo's powerhouses. Oh but i digress

Cancel
Friday 21/05/2010, 08:30

Yea sorry, meant Wendy for Boohma not Boohma for Wendy smiley

Cancel
Friday 21/05/2010, 08:48

On weeks like this one when there are lots of SOA's, you might consider switching Buba for Greow if you can make afford it

Cancel

Answer to this subject