1375e with mono Piranas.
Wednesday 04/08/2010, 20:34
Z4KALW3 - Guru

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
1375e with mono piranas.
Z4KALW3 - Guru - Wednesday 04/08/2010, 20:34

Taljion's Slightly Lesser Targe

Highest I've been, and even though it's a lesser version of my previous build, the new ban system has worked in my favour it seems.

2/9
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Wednesday 04/08/2010, 21:12

Aside from Roots and Rescue, what other mono clans are people hitting this high+ with?
3/9
owButtacup Ld - Veteran - ONE WORLD English
Wednesday 04/08/2010, 21:47

Well i saw a mono clan Piranas consisting of Trey Bloodh Tula and rhed. I had Radek, Mindy, Rico and Yookie. It was my high power that enabled me to win i suppose.
4/9
DrTravelerLoA - Master - Legends of America English
Wednesday 04/08/2010, 21:48

I'm hanging around 1200 as I'm testing out a lot of decks and have limited time to play this week. It looks like Jungo can go that far though. You've got big enough power and attack manipulation to take on Rescue, but you've got the Stop cards or just printed power to take on the Roots, plus your clan bonus counters Yookie and Arno well.

I think though that the best decks this week appear to be Piranas, Roots, and Rescue. It looks like Rescue is getting hit hard by bans this coming week.
5/9
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Wednesday 04/08/2010, 22:30

Nebukad, that's a pretty weak Piranas deck imo. Rhed, Trey, and Bloodh are all lesser variants fo their 3* counterparts.

I can't see Jungo doing that well, they've never really been a 1300e clan and the high amount of Roots (soa kills Jungo) and Rescue (their attack manipulation is very strong Vs Jungo) will hold them back no end.
6/9
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Wednesday 04/08/2010, 22:30

PS - The stop cards might work well against Roots, but for the rest of the time they're next to useless.
7/9
deathbychips - Imperator - Time Conquers All English
Thursday 05/08/2010, 00:04

La Junta work well in mono if you know how to use them. Emeth Gatline and Thormund all work well against Rescue while if Roots are a problem you have both Dacote and Nahomi.
8/9
XC_ZaneWilder - Guru English
Thursday 05/08/2010, 00:40

Mono Skeelz seem to work very well and it's a simple strategy over pill on Aylen or Greem use your DR's and finish with Sasha, Chiara, or Sandro

I do like mono Piranas Selma owns in elo
9/9
DrTravelerLoA - Master - Legends of America English
Thursday 05/08/2010, 20:10

I'm going to admit I was wrong Shadowcouncil. I took mono-Jungo out for a spin last night. I do not believe now that they will be a solid choice to get up past 1300. Perhaps a better player than I could do it, but you're correct, Rescue was just too much.

Jungo has a lot of power and attack manipulation. I thought it would be enough but sadly it was not. They also tend to have solid printed power and damage and a bonus that lets them work around Yookie and the other Roots DR choices. Sadly that made little difference either.

I can vouch that once you get past 1250, you're pretty much only seeing Rescue. I ran into a few non-Rescue decks, like Sarkhom half decks with random other stuff, but I'm seeing a lot more Rescue now than even Roots.

Piranas is probably your best choice to "meta" your way to the top.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals