n0elle0n - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Need advice on my Skeelz deck
n0elle0n - Hero English - Wednesday 18/08/2010, 19:04

My first ELO deck

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1451764

Any comments?
Thinking of replacing Corvus with Greem as the poison dmg seems more appealing to +3 pillz

2/4
yk-lyss - Titan English
Wednesday 18/08/2010, 21:53

Great for a first elo deck! The upgrades are (when no Skeelz are banned) Zeke --> Chiara, Corvus --> Sandro, and Anton--> Praxie. Good luck
3/4
Xiander - Titan - Random Encounter English
Wednesday 18/08/2010, 23:23

You need to take Anton out of there, he is a weak card, so you are better of with something else.

Greem is better at deciding matches than Corvus. However Corvus does give you better possibilities for winning battles with his better power and nifty ability. They both makes good bluffs. Personally i use Greem as Corvus´ damage is on the low side.

You could simply replace Corvus with Sandro, and Anton with Praxie and you would have a pretty strong deck.

An other alternative is to go with Liam instead of Anton. other than that this deck is pretty solid, i would say.
4/4
Lord Crepe - Guru Español
Thursday 19/08/2010, 02:06

I always prefer Tomas over Aylen. Aylen is just too obvious and since Skeelz have overall low damage if there's an Aylen in your hand your opponent's whole strategy will become "get rid of Aylen". I agree on Greem over Corvus, she is a great bluffer and if her poison does make it through your opponent is forced to hit you hard to make up for it. Corvus is better for bi-clans.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals