Click here if you forgot your password.

Whats the best Freak Deck ?

Thursday 19/08/2010, 22:29
MiggyMigz17 - Veteran Português

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
MiggyMigz17 - Veteran - Harbingers of AresPortuguês - Thursday 19/08/2010, 22:29

Well as the title states i need to know what the best freak deck (mono or half deck) is for Elo
thanks

2/8
0_Deadpool - Hero - The Trend English
Friday 20/08/2010, 00:49

I don't know about best, but this one has served me well: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1449983.
3/8
lordorgg - Hero English
Friday 20/08/2010, 01:06

I think the best way to win with Freaks is with 8 power guys, and there best 8 power guys are Bogdan, Baldovino, Olga, and Grudj.

The problem is that is a 16 star 1/2 deck.

The other 1/2 of the deck needs to probably be 2, 2, 2, 3.

So if you go mono-Freaks, Hula, Soushee, Esmeralda, and Akendram would be my choices.

If you go with a 1/2 deck, I would look at La Junta or Sakrohm (Dean, Winston, Wardog, Jane Ramba, Murray, Na Boh, Wakai, Nimestiec). I would probably lean towards Sakrohm because the pill forcing nature of their ability and the life gain work well with the Freaks.

Hope that helped.
4/8
El Kabong - Senior - Pinoy Locals English
Friday 20/08/2010, 01:11

As long as you run Olga you can't go wrong.
5/8
swagmaster420 - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Friday 20/08/2010, 06:31

It depends on the strategy. I prefer Freaks / Jungo with the three DRs, lots of lures and bluffs.
6/8
The Ideal - Master English
Friday 20/08/2010, 19:22

Bogdan Baldovino Olga and esmerelda is the best half deck for Freaks ATM, finding a strong half deck to work with them is the key. I suggest either Sakrohm or some other attack manip low star count half deck
7/8
MiggyMigz17 - Veteran - Harbingers of Ares Português
Friday 20/08/2010, 19:41

Thanks guys ive got all the Freaks card apart from splata and i just needed another deck to help me with ELO
8/8
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português
Saturday 21/08/2010

I've been using Grudj, Bogdan, Olga and Soushee this last week. It has been working just fine I guess. Then I make another strong half deck with any other clan and that's it love their cards for the solid power and good abilities, but the bonus only works once

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals