Desperation

Desperation
Saturday 19/06/2010, 16:38
SadisticCynic - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
Desperation
SadisticCynic - Hero English - Saturday 19/06/2010, 16:38

*sigh*, 7-10 straight loses in ELO mode... i'm starting to get so sick of the mode now, i've tried every single deck i've done well with in the past, i made a new deck, tried that and still losing... and not even against the clans they were suppose to lose against... i'm losing my cool and can't do anything to get it back, can anyone suggest something to help me?
« Previous12Next »

2/13
DrTravelerLoA - Master - Legends of America English
Saturday 19/06/2010, 21:36

Simple solution.

Sit down for 5 minutes, clear your head, and think about what happened. Did you play badly? Did you match up poorly? How can you change your play style to incorporate what you've learned.

Then try to figure out what you saw the most of on the other side of the board. What do you own, or can get a hold off easily, that would give you an advantage against what you saw?

Next, examine when you played. Different times of day see different groups of players and different metagames. Maybe you should take a few hours off and come back when a different set of players are on?

Finally, if all else fails try a deck you never tried before. I won't promise you'll win, but a change might help break up your thought processes and habits you've picked up. That will help you update and change up your style, which will help you win.

Good luck.
3/13
Antonescu - Guru Română
Saturday 19/06/2010, 23:47

It happened to me as well. I even changed 3 good elo decks but when I played allstars the random mode was choosing only Montana, Uppers or Rescue when I played piranhas I had only tough opponents from La Junta or GHEIST/Nightmare,etc. It went down from 1165 to 1010.But it is just a gamePlay for fun
4/13
0 Censored - Novice English
Sunday 20/06/2010, 00:08

Lol your ELO score is only 1206...youre joking right?? God most ppl do that in 30 minutes.
5/13
- Silver - Hero - Open Casket ελληνικά
Sunday 20/06/2010, 00:17

Everyone has their bad days. Best thing to do is to just take a break, when you come back you'll find yourself doing much better as you won't be annoyed/frustrated.
6/13
Sunday 20/06/2010, 01:05

Thing is... 3 had not one try, but 3, i rested for hours, not even reading forum posts, and when i come back i'm still losing...
BTW Censored: so what? i stink in ELO, that is why i need help
7/13
Jesuela - Titan English
Sunday 20/06/2010, 04:55

Just focus..
8/13
TheTopHat - Veteran - Open Casket English
Sunday 20/06/2010, 12:30

Relax.. cool down your mind and play again while smiling
9/13
Monday 21/06/2010, 13:11

Lol... i was smirking and laughing in disappointment when i was playing...
10/13
art633 - Senior English
Monday 21/06/2010, 15:58

Try to play something that counters all decks... like Rescue with Sledg, Glosh, Kerry, Lea... I find them easy to play to 1300

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals