2/10
Edon EG - Imperator Română
Thursday 10/06/2010, 20:46

Really?
You be winning with them?
3/10
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Thursday 10/06/2010, 20:58

Urrm well done for finding that out.....
4/10
- Silver - Hero - Open Casket English
Thursday 10/06/2010, 21:16

Um, ok?...Don't really see the purpose of this thread...
Anywho, Eyrik > Kerozinn Cr.
Sacrifice a little damage, but all of your cards gain Kerozinn's ability.
5/10
Edon EG - Imperator Română
Thursday 10/06/2010, 21:25

Rofl...fail
6/10
Zincomega - Titan English
Friday 11/06/2010, 00:28

Cool story bro
7/10
Toxica - Legend - Open Casket English
Friday 11/06/2010, 00:37

Sacrificing damage is easier on the tongue, but in game that extra 3 damage can make winning a battle SO much easier.
8/10
UM_Fnord - Titan English
Friday 11/06/2010, 09:28

Sung Tsu and Nakata for this week.
9/10
fallenhonor44 - Novice English
Monday 14/06/2010, 04:53

Fang pi is not as bad as people say and it is even possible to get over 1300 elo with them even if you are not rich and have none of their crs.
Ok, it is true that Kerozinn Cr and Marlysa Cr are some of the best fang pi and making a deck is impossible without them. However, Kerozinn Cr can be replaced with Kuei with an sob which is better most of the time besides a 1 power advantage. Marlsya can also be replaced by Chan who is a monster at 10/3 which is just as good as a 7/4 with sob. Of course, fang pi can only be played in a half deck right now so who are the other 2 cards? You got many options

Marlsya-only if you are super rich
Fei-Another power reducer which slaughters Nanook and Loccio where other cards would have a LOT more trouble
Ungai lvl1/2-Unstable and expensive to replace the lvl 1 version but decent damage
Nakata-the solid 3 star of fang pi with stop power +2 this card is definitely worth of consideration
Yumi-great attack manipulation but needs confidence
Sayura- great attack manipulation and 1 power and 1 star off the mighty Gatline of La Junta

My favourite half deck of fang pi that I have gotten over 1300+ elo with is
Fei, Kuei, Chan, and Nakata 14 stars
The other half could be these clans
Skeelz, Roots,ulu wata,
Fang pi is not that obsolete in elo just yet, with its many solid people and damage it is sure to stay with a few people in elo and once we get a GOOD attack manipulator or better low star people, fang pi is sure to rise in elo soon.
10/10
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Monday 14/06/2010, 05:39

I run FPC half deck semi-regularly during the week

Kerozinn Nakata Fei and Chan make a high powered half deck that can win rounds and maintain pill advantage. (Kuei over Kerozinn works as others have said)

the problem with it is matching with another clan that can really benefit from the damage made by your FPC half
Chan's 3 damage and Nakata's 5 damage are awkward to work with.
the 8 damage threat from Kerozinn is huge.
youd need to pair the FPC half with either a defensive halfdeck (Pussycats, Roots, Sahkrom) or with another clan that will 2HKO with a lot of their cards.... so cards with 4 to 7 damage are best.... All Stars and Bangers come to mind.

i personally run this deck
art of peace&list" target="_blank">http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_art of peace&list

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals