Click here if you forgot your password.

READ THIS IF YOU'RE A FREAKS PLAYER!!!

READ THIS IF YOU'RE A Freaks PLAYER!!!
Monday 19/07/2010, 11:01
Skirsdag - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
31 messages
READ THIS IF YOU'RE A FREAKS PLAYER!!!
Skirsdag - Guru - Guild of Gregarious GentlemenEnglish - Monday 19/07/2010, 11:01

It's sad.
Barely anyone uses Freaks in ELO - It's all Rescue and Montana and GHEIST (etc.).
Freaks is the one clan nobody seams to use.
I know it's probably because of their poor bonus (Nothing compared with SOA or even other Poisoners, like Dolly).
Maybe if it were Poison 2, min. 1 it would be different.
My favorite card when I was starting was Kharl, so Freaks have always been close to my heart.
So... Do Freaks work for you?
How do you do it?
Here is an ELO deck I created (I usually use La Junta), with basically what cards I had:
Boris
Esmeralda
Olga
Olga Noel
Soushee
Vassili
Zoltan
Erepeto

I know it's not great, but it's OK.... Cassandra for Erpeto would make life easier, maybe.
A question for Freaks Half-Deck Players - what clan do you use with them

Here's for Freaks!
« Previous1234Next »

2/31
St3f - Guru ελληνικά
Monday 19/07/2010, 12:04

Freaks mono? Not really , Freaks are better in half decks ,and your deck is missing blodgan and Grudj the two best 4 stars in Freaks.
3/31
St3f - Guru ελληνικά
Monday 19/07/2010, 12:05

As for the question[quote] How do you do it?[quote]

I ignore their bonus and try to win as much rounds as possible with theri walls. I often bluff at the first round too
4/31
UM-omom - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 19/07/2010, 12:54

I still prefer half Freaks but if they have more cards with:
Decent Power
Decent Damage
Attack/Power/Pillz manipulation Ability
SOB Ability
Support Ability...

... i think i'll start using Mono Freaks

and why not replace Vassili to Bogdan and Grudj?
5/31
Skirsdag - Guru - Guild of Gregarious Gentlemen English
Monday 19/07/2010, 13:42

I don't have them.
Yet.
6/31
PhaserhawkLoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Monday 19/07/2010, 15:24

Freaks are getting the shaft, they are underpowered and underused. The best way I have found to use them, is assume you don't have a bonus, and try to win the old hard way, they just don't have the fire power to go Mono, not saying it cannot be done, but it would be difficult
7/31
swagmaster420 - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Monday 19/07/2010, 16:35

Freaks are sort of like Fang Pi, but the damage takes 2 extra turns to go through..
8/31
Population 0 - Guru - Organized Konfusion English
Monday 19/07/2010, 16:58

Well, I play Freaks a lot and they're just not good enough to compete in ELO later on. I do love playing them mono or 7/1 with spaighi in survivor, they're way better there.
9/31
Puddin Tame - Guru English
Monday 19/07/2010, 18:50

I used to use them in ELO a lot and I still use them now and then but not mono. There is just no reason I know of to use them mono. Once you have hit your opponent with poison it is like the rest of your cards have no bonus.

For halfs I mainly use Freaks / Pussy Cats or Freaks with Bridget, Uranus and some third damage reducer.

Also, looking at what you have above there, you may want to consider using Mira, she is cheap and in weeks like this where Roots will be common she will probably help out a lot.
10/31
Skirsdag - Guru - Guild of Gregarious Gentlemen English
Monday 19/07/2010, 19:44

How about this:

Boris
Olga
Esmeralda
Bogdan
Kenny
Azgroth
Sheitane
Sargh

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals