Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

New ELO Player. Help with my Montana deck please!

Friday 23/07/2010, 04:04
Greschler1 - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Greschler1 - Senior English - Friday 23/07/2010, 04:04

Mona
Enzo
Edd
Spiaghi
Oscar
Prince Jr.
Veccio
Ottavia

is the deck. Before buying out on this expensive deck (not too expensive, but still), I'd like to confirm that there are no better choices to have made with it. Also, if you want to express to me your experience and recommend a two clan deck, feel free to do so. Just have to drop out Oscar and a few others.

Things I was thinking of:
-Fabio seems to be a good card in T2, but in Elo, Enzo should take the lead. With poison on their heads round one, getting them down to 5 and 2HKOing from there is best.
-Rosa's ability is also nice because it allows Mona to raise a 2HKO without fury, reserving pillz to get that poison in.
-My concern is that when Rosa and Enzo aren't drawn, there isn't enough damage to pull the KO. But is this concern unwarranted? I'm a T2 player, and typically the only way you get the win is through KOs, so that's my concern.

Also, if you think Montana is the wrong path and want to tell me to play a different clan, feel free. Notes that I don't like playing: Freaks, All Stars, Jungo, Junkz, Roots, Uppers. And pretty much everything is banned. EVERYTHING this week. Seriously, the most expensive card not banned is Charlie. All the leaders, all the clan leaders of a few clans (and Ghumbo...seriously UR? Honestly, give us a break)....just ridiculous. Can't play anything anymore cuz it has 7/8 power and a good ability from a good clan.

2/6
Lunien - Guru English
Friday 23/07/2010, 08:39

Take out Enzo, put in Avola. If anything, drop out Veccio before Oscar, power > damage in almost any case. I'm not a Montana user myself but those are the general comments people make. Simon maybe better than Veccio for the SoA. If you want to pair with another clan, try out Sakrohm, also attack manip. great abilities, but then they're weak to SoA.
3/6
Puddin Tame - Guru English
Saturday 24/07/2010, 07:33

Actually, not all the leaders are banned. You can still play Elkore who is excellent, and Amber and Bridget both have solid potential in the right deck.

Also, I think Ghumbo is banned because he is one of the better cards that isn't staff banned right now. He has great stats, a great bonus, a good ability and is pretty resistant to most tricks like SoA and stuff. He is also in a clan that seems to have really good 2 star cards which makes him easy to afford.
4/6
Cardz Ruler - Guru - D-Versified English
Saturday 24/07/2010, 12:51

*Can't play anything anymore cuz it has 7/8 power and a good ability from a good clan.*

Your point is......

and what does expense have to do with anything. My deck costs about 20k and ive easily reached 1200. and i think you'll find the most expensive card not banned this week is Manon Cr....
5/6
SoPunny-Zack - Veteran - Time Conquers All English
Saturday 24/07/2010, 16:00

I think he meant commonly banned cards.
6/6
FastNaija-WMD - Senior English
Saturday 24/07/2010, 20:53

LOL xD

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals