Vengeful Rage mission - flawed or not?
Thursday 25/11/2010, 15:11
Lord Cristian - Moderator Română

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
Vengeful Rage mission - flawed or not?
Lord Cristian - Moderator - United RomaniaRomână - Thursday 25/11/2010, 15:11

"Beat 250 players after they've beaten you in the same Deathmatch"

This mission should be changed. The level of gameplay in Deathmatch is the lowest from all competitive game rooms. Many times you encounter players using semievos or starter cards like Mac Hen or Coraille. In these conditions completing this mission seems impossible. (I have almost completed Demonstration of strength 230/250 but only managed 11/250 for Vengeful Rage)

The only solution i can think of is to forfeit every game until you meet the same player again. Having to resort to these kind of tactics certainly means the mission has a big problem.

If you have an opinion about this please write it here so the admins can take note.
« Previous12Next »

2/13
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Thursday 25/11/2010, 16:43

Just carry on playing
3/13
Madis Pimp1 - Senior English
Thursday 25/11/2010, 20:48

Well... if the mission requirement was to beat the SAME PLAYER 250 times after they beat you then yeah, that would be hard.
But like goldberg said, just keep playing and you should get it... eventaully
4/13
XC 1984 - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 25/11/2010, 20:55

When I first saw this mission released I thought to myself why bother...

they should really reduce it because 250 is just ridiculous

according to the mission wiki no 1 has recorded what you get for the thing and if they did I wouldn't be surprised if it was 25 prize tickets or something...
5/13
M-Bison - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 25/11/2010, 23:07

Did you ever hear Rambo complain about how hard his missions were? Didnt think so.
6/13
Lord Cristian - Moderator - United Romania Română
Friday 26/11/2010, 07:46

I'm not complaining that the mission is hard. I am complaining that, unlike the other missions who can be completed naturally, by just playing the game, this mission requires you to LOSE a match. This is completely against the spirit of the game.

If players start to forfeit matches in DM just to complete this mission then that DM is ruined for everyone taking part in it. (that is why i am reluctant to start doing this and hope for a mission fix)
7/13
Friday 26/11/2010, 17:53

'this mission requires you to LOSE a match.'

Yes but your going to lose a match anyway, I dont think even the top players can do DM after DM and not lose a single match, and people havent left any DMs against me to do this mission (not that I know of). I personally dont think there going to 'fix' this mission because people are already well into it *Cough* so you might just have to start it.
8/13
Lord Cristian - Moderator - United Romania Română
Friday 26/11/2010, 23:43

I rarely lose more then 1 match in DM. Even if i do there is a very small chance to get matched up again against exactly the same player who has beaten me.

I can't figure any better way to explain this except by posting my mission progress:

Win a DM - 50/250
Beat a player that you have already beaten - 105/250
Beat a player who has 3 or more consecutive wins - 48/50
Acheive a series of 4 wins or more - 224/250
Beat a player after he has beaten you in DM - 12/250

Just look at the numbers. When you play so many matches in DM and all the other mission's progress is at least 4 times more It is obvious that there is a problem with "Vengeful Rage".
9/13
Saturday 27/11/2010, 03:41

Well heres mine :

Win a DM - 59/250
Beat a player that you have already beaten - 105/250
Beat a player who has 3 or more consecutive wins - 37/50
Acheive a series of 4 wins or more - 150/250
Beat a player after he has beaten you in DM - 47/250

Mine seems abit more equal.
10/13
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 30/11/2010, 00:15

Yeah LC, I agree with you. I resort to using my No Effort Deathmatch deck

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1552533&list

... followed by a QUICK switch to a deck meant to win. I purposely lose 5 times in a row and maybe rack up 1 or 2 of the "mission in question." I'm at 160+/250 for the "consecutive wins" and "beat your beater" mission, FYI. ALmost there... Muah ha ha ha ha

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals